Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: America's Army game

LoL, just cool man just cool.
    [AMD Gallardo] [Asus M2N SLI Deluxe] [AMD 5000+ X2 black edition @ 3.2GHZ] [Zalman CNPS9700 LED][ EVGA 8800GT 512MB] [Gskill 2GB x 2 DDR2800] [Seagate 320GB IDE][Seagate 1TB, 750GB, 320GB SATA II][Western Digital 1TB SATA II][XION 600W] [NEC DL DVD-RW] [Antec Nine Hundred MidATX] [19" BenQ FP93GX LCD][40" Samsung LNA500LCD HDTV 1080p][Logitech X-230 2.1]

I'm in ma clan {M.o.D.} and I play AA onlline, not as much as I would like to though.
    If anyone else still plays it still, am on XFire as desolator4u. I'm running versions 2.6.0 and 2.8.2

-Des
    .::i7-4770K @ 4.2GHz / Zalman CNPS9700 HSF / MSI GTX 760 OC Gaming / ASUS Maximus VI Hero Z87 / 2x8GB Corsair 1600MHz DDR3 / XFX PRO 750W PSU / Win 7 Ultimate x64 / Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD, WD 1x500GB, 1x750GB 1x1,000GB / 2xDVD ODD / Sound Blaster Z / EarForce X12 Surround Headset / Logitech G15 Keyboard & MX518 Mouse / 27" Samsung 1080p HDTV::.

I think ill probably start playing this game again.
    The views expressed in the above post are not neccesarily the views of icuucme.

gonna try this out... doubt i will play for long seen as tho i'm not a fan of shoot dem up games. Is 1st person view the only option for this game can i go 3rd?

and what the hell do i download for this game?

Quote Originally Posted by Taktician View Post
    gonna try this out... doubt i will play for long seen as tho i'm not a fan of shoot dem up games. Is 1st person view the only option for this game can i go 3rd?

and what the hell do i download for this game?
    Yes it is first person. From the perspective of you being the soldier. While you are on the battle field in real life, you don't exactly have a camera hovering high above your head or behind you, so you can see an aerial view.

It imitates the real life of being a soldier. The training is tough, but passable. Get ready to take notes, memorize tankers, helicopters, guns so you can pass the tests.

Special Forces training is the toughest. Will have to stay hidden, crouching and crawling in the night time, by passing military posts, using bushes, using swamps, to get from point A to point B to point C.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

i still cant find how to download this game.. a bunch of links on the site that lead to other sites that telling me to pay to d/l the file

Quote Originally Posted by Taktician View Post
    i still cant find how to download this game.. a bunch of links on the site that lead to other sites that telling me to pay to d/l the file
    Yeah, hosting a 3GB download for free isn't easy at all for websites. Nuff money.

You can use torrents if you want:
    http://www.americasarmy.com/downloads/torrent.php

I have tested the following sites and they don't require any download. Probably just registration first:
    www.aaodownload.com
    http://aaotracker.com/downloaddb.php?cat=3
    http://www.gamehostingreviews.com/in...d=17&Itemid=20

well, i downloaded the 2+gb file last nite using the torrent, going to install tonite

Desolator, u playing tonite?
    The views expressed in the above post are not neccesarily the views of icuucme.

Well sir A_A, I will be downloading the game tonight. I can't wait to buck you online.
    Isn't it a marvelous thing? The mystery of the mind?
    Dear Mr Obama..could you please bail out caribyard.com ?
    Athlon 64x2 6000+, Gigabyte GA-M590SLI-S4 Mobo, HD 4870 512MB Graphix, 4gigs OCZ DDR2 800 RAM, Acer 22" WideScreen.

Quote Originally Posted by bernie View Post
    Well sir A_A, I will be downloading the game tonight. I can't wait to buck you online.
    Why bernes? Want to shoot mi?

I haven't played AA in a long while. Icuucme says he will burn me a copy, so will see how it go.