Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: America's Army game

Default America's Army game

Hey all i from Jamaica and i play america's army. We have a jamaican clan called {JDF} Jamaica Deadlock Force that consist of 5 players around jamaica somewhere and we are recruiting. We have entered a tournament and we are currenlty 7th out of 10th in the standings. The clan is formed for 2 months now.

Our site is down now due to accomodate registrations. The game can be downloaded at www.americasarmy.com this is game is about real army combat warefare and teamwork , the U.S. army created it and its free for download. Many say the game is much releastic that CS,COD and unreal the game is tuff. Dont worry we are recuiting an we will help u through the game.

My contact is jdfclan@hotmail.com u can it in messenger anytime.

Welcome RealDon. The gamers here have been playing America's Army for a little while now and have moved on to other games since then. Can do a search for "army" in the Computer Gaming forum and see some discussion on it.

A lot of users found it really difficult to pass the training section. A few of us have passed it though. But not a lot of us are playing it.

Also take a visit to the Gamers Association of Jamaica (GAJ) website: http://www.jagamers.com/
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Default Americas Army

They are alot of improvement in the game, alot of versions have gone since, its now 2.6 and it has unreal graphics engine. The game is for well skilled gamers in shooting. Trust me try it out again.

Quote Originally Posted by RealDon
    They are alot of improvement in the game, alot of versions have gone since, its now 2.6 and it has unreal graphics engine. The game is for well skilled gamers in shooting. Trust me try it out again.
    No doubt it is a good game. I have completed all of the basic training. Special Forces being the most difficult one.

Haven't played it for a few weeks now. My linux partition ran into some problems. Use to play AA on a regular basis. Not that I was any good at it though. lol

But maybe some of the gamers here would play it again since you have some interest in it.

RealDon, if u have an xfire id plz post it, if not it is suggested that u get one as most of the gamers use xfire to communicate.
    The views expressed in the above post are not neccesarily the views of icuucme.

aiight arch angel try it out u can link me at ma email. I will help u out spread the word

thx.

Americas army clan recruiting. {JDF} Jamaican Deadlock Force. MSN Name jdfclan@hotmail.com.

Quote Originally Posted by icuucme
    RealDon, if u have an xfire id plz post it, if not it is suggested that u get one as most of the gamers use xfire to communicate.
    I second what icuucme saying. My xfire juss download the updates for the game for me and I just updated not too long ago. I used to play AA a lot before I discovered Silkroad online. But I will join you and the others when I can if yuh use xfire and let mi know when ya'll on. Just add the name in my sig and link mi. Naed play it to and some other techja man on xfire, so yuh can find the recruits on it.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Wait, 2.6 is out?? Now I understand what RealDon meant when he says should try the latest version. Neva know 2.6 come out.

Gonna download it. What's new in this version?

Edit: Never mind. Found out what's new. http://www.americasarmy.com/community/

Quote Originally Posted by RealDon
    Hey all i from Jamaica and i play america's army. We have a jamaican clan called {JDF} Jamaica Deadlock Force that consist of 5 players around jamaica somewhere and we are recruiting. We have entered a tournament and we are currenlty 7th out of 10th in the standings. The clan is formed for 2 months now.
    My youth how you thief we acronym? The JDF (Jamaica Delta Force) is more than 2 months old. You need to pay us to use it yukno.

P.S. When can I collect the checque?
    .:] ^ [:.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.

Hahahaha, I was about to say who is this JDF man I haven't heard about. Then I realized its a different JDF clan, lol. Yea, seems like this JDF new to the biz.
    [AMD Gallardo] [Asus M2N SLI Deluxe] [AMD 5000+ X2 black edition @ 3.2GHZ] [Zalman CNPS9700 LED][ EVGA 8800GT 512MB] [Gskill 2GB x 2 DDR2800] [Seagate 320GB IDE][Seagate 1TB, 750GB, 320GB SATA II][Western Digital 1TB SATA II][XION 600W] [NEC DL DVD-RW] [Antec Nine Hundred MidATX] [19" BenQ FP93GX LCD][40" Samsung LNA500LCD HDTV 1080p][Logitech X-230 2.1]