Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: UWI | UTECH | NCU :Which Is The Most Technologically Advanced

Quote Originally Posted by gangstanerd View Post
    um, spoken from a true position of lack of knowledge, By 3rd and 4th years Utech is almost totally theory, the hands on training and such is left for after degree certifications like MCSE etc. Utech is as much into the "principle and concepts" as is UWI, if not moreso, check out both programs before you say that stuff
    most people can only speak from the side of the fence where they have experienced. but judging by the feedback, it was always the position that UTECH stressed 'practical' , work relevant over theory. I have never been to Utech, so I have to go by what I have been told and observed.

by your argument, you are now saying that UTECH is basically theory at the advanced level... so what exactly is the 'difference' between the two universities then ?... why is the basis for the vigourous debates ?
    Last edited by hondaz; Oct 18, 2006 at 08:36 AM.

because without vigourous debates i wouldnt get to eat chicken at nights, thats y... Ignore that, yea, u kinda got it, at the higher levels its prety much the same in most respects, but ppl love to feel superior(me included) so the debates go on...

i can't speak for UWI & UTECH, but NCU credential should say it all.

CREDENTIAL

IMAGINE CUP 2005

It is true. 'Cause they each have their own pitfalls. But it is just that some of those pits are deeper than others...
    Master Yoda:"Strong with the force TechJamaica is"

Quote Originally Posted by Wild_Willy View Post
    It is true. 'Cause they each have their own pitfalls. But it is just that some of those pits are deeper than others...
    so whos pit falls are deeper?
    if God is for YOU, who can be against YOU.
    BB PIN: 20D00C88
    BlackBerry® Alliance Member
    BOLD 9000 - O.S. - 5.0.0.610