Thread: Games to be ported to Mac

Default Games to be ported to Mac

One of Apple's biggest critiscism's has ben that it is a mere waste of power to anyonr not doing hardcore multimedia work as due to the absence of games.. there's nothing that really uses up the clock cycles!

Well .. to the joy of Mac fans around the world a bunch o winners are being proted to the MAc.. among them Never Winter Nights, UT 2003, Indian Jones and the Emperors Tomb, HALO, Star Trek Elite Forces 2, James Bond 007 NightFire, Aliens vs Predator 2, and more..

get your drool on boys ;D

Default Re:Games to be ported to Mac

Darn...

I bet they gonna look sweet.....!!!!

Mac....need to now work on the price.

Reading this post reminded me of DrunkGames' Mac Commercial. :P ;D

add BloodRayne, Spider-Man and Wolverine's Revenge to the list

Anyway u take it them not even gonna put a dent in the windows gaming market. Why? The only way to upgrade a mac is to:

1. Unplug it
    2. Throw it in the trash
    3. Get a net and improved one

;D :P ;D

Am I wrong GK?

*** from da Kid: sorry about that dude.. sloppy internet connection made me click in the space for modify instead of quote, fixed it as soon as I noticed ***

lol ;D damn right...They need to work on porting counterstrike over to linux

[quote author=biohazrd link=board=11;threadid=2208;start=0#msg21585 date=1067410654]
    lol ;D damn right...They need to work on porting counterstrike over to linux
    [/quote]

I've been running the cstrike server on linux for over 3 years.
    http://www.counter-strike.net/linux_full.html

To run the client on various other games... try using winex.

you are VERY wrong Ropy... no other PC manufacturer has a "How to upgarde section" in their manual.. do you know why? because upgrading a windows architectured pc is something you have to learn.. upgrading a Mac isn't!

The entre architecture of the machine is built to allow the owner FULL control over his box.. not only his OS (how many Windows users can say they're using their own OS?)

DELL has recently attempted to catch up with Mac architecture.. but still HAS to color code its gear... Apple still don't have to do that..and accessing the innards of any Apple computer is child's play!

if you're trying to say you can't get parts.. then it further intensifies the wrongness of your statement as PC components are the same across platforms... ;D so all the stuff you need to upgrade.. RAM, HD, another drive etc. is as available as it is for a PC

wanna talk upgrading Processors... why upgrade when they make it easy for you to add a second one?

... like I said.. that entire statement is worng dude.. on all levels.. but I understand... you're looking for some way to validate still owning a PC when you know something better's out there ;D ;D

okkkkkeeeey ...I take it you use mac then? :P Oh. I know that you can run linux "servers". Obviously I mean playable version.