Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I Got Robbed!!!!

Sometimes the police know about the robbers and do nothing cause of an agreement with the Don of the area not to trouble any of their cronies or they are getting something out of it.
    If you doubt your power you give power to your doubt.

Well Ava Dun Know We Live Close, So Any Sale A Gwaan Naw Affi Worry

Phones switch hands faster than the time it tek jps to chop you light. Reporting to the cops only get you so far.

This all seems like it happened in the nite, but who buys a phone at nite, and if it was day nobody at all helped you?

And let me guess the b!tches on the bus jus a peep out the window

Alright couple tings i need 2 make mention of. wah small time teif a do wid gun? somebody here was talking bout some digicel bag of cash, why dem neva heist dat? cuz they are stupid small time pick pockets who chase after easy targets, a coulda all fake gun. i dont know them cuz i dont go to half way tree none at all. i live in crossroads and my daily routes NEVER pass through half way tree.

next ting, if i goin to do business, i muss have my backative wid me, even if is one a mi puny bredrin dem, incase someting go down police can call or some ppl can look out or w/e. and then i NEVER take the bus. if i knowing i goin to sell a phone i know that i goin collect money so i should have more than enough cash to take taxi home or whatever, or a mek a bredrin drive me our a borrow a car. i dont take bus with nuff money or anything valuable, not even a white bus.

And finally, this should spark you to be more proactive. How old you be? u ever check out di age requirements on a gun licence? maybe you should look into that, no one can be 100% protected but at least u can ward of the petty theives of u follow the basics. Im sorry to hear about your situation though, being robbed never feels good

jomo Guest

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by avania
    SO last night i got robbed on a Portmore Executive....man Tek Motorola L6 from 3 miles and mek me come off the bus to tief 22k from me....NOw wat PISS me off is the L6 is NOT mine, ...if i had taken jomo advice and stop GO to ppl to give them phone this would have never happened

This stupid *** gunman tek whey me money and phone and had the nerve to wanna SEARCH me for more money (how raas heartless can one get). ANyways i was going to give the owner back his Moto L6 and 10mins before i reach destination This ****er ROB me!

Now i find it quite ironic that out of the 6 ppl that was in the bus The conductor didnt

(1) Collect any busfare from this man
    (2) Saw him with my phone going out the bus with me infront him and said NOTHING!

i also find it VERY ironic that this ROBBER OR should i say (2 ROBBERS cuz when them mek me come off a molynes road them SANDWICH me) that after they showed me thier guns and i CLAAAT them up (i didn't care if them did wha shoot me cuz i BEGGED like a Biatch for them to give me back the ppl them phone they didn't)yes ppl i tell them bout 50 badword pan a straight ...i am wondering how the HELL he knew i had the phone in my bag!!!!i walk with a panasonic gd 75 so i was NOT flashing the phone and the 22k ....AM I BEING TARGETED!the man only approached me i find it VERY strange!

I am asking the Public to Look out at burger king (the one next to Pavillion) for a BROWN man that has a silver razor and ALOT of gold chain around his neck(be careful of him)!the ODA BLACK TAR UGLY LOOKING SINFUL SIGHT JOHNCROW works around the molynes road bus stop where the 75 and 21 park!HE IS VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY ugly and BLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!(whoring TIEF) Mark all up ina him face

I really like how the owner of the phone handled the situation when i told him what happened (he is a member on here) he was really calm....i mean mi tell the GUNMEN some CLAAAT put mi life in danger just to get it back but when a man tief them TIEF!i am NOT going to cuss about MY 22k cuz its MINE!but the fact that the phone wasn't mine it pisses me off.i have offered to give him back the Moto L6 so i am BEGGING not asking, anyone who has one of these phones for sale can u plz give me a reasonable cost for the phone alone. Frigging idiotic robbers didnt take the box and charger.HELP me out techjamaica i need thsi phone by tommorrow.

ALso want all the buyers on here, If unu buying anyting and u cant come to portmore then **** OFF with u $!(i know that sounds harsh) but mi cuda dead yesterday. NO more trips to HWT for me ok?!have a heart ppl!

also going to say all the sellers becareful cuz u might be targeted also

ja know! my intuition is a curse! [or blessing]

babes, i had warned you briefly, but i was going to send you a pm WARNING YOU AGAIN! as i felt something like this would happen

if only id pmed you maybe it wouldnt happen, didnt want to scare you by telling you i 'think' something like this might happen

dammit

everytime i get a feeling about something like this it happens, and when i fail to warn or they fail to take heed and s**t happens i feel terrible

im sorry avania, i really am!

jomo Guest

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by kaotik
    Sometimes the police know about the robbers and do nothing cause of an agreement with the Don of the area not to trouble any of their cronies or they are getting something out of it.
    damn right

this look like SETUP!is me alone the man come for...ME ALONE!

who set yu up babes? call names call names, cah dem as good as DEAD!
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Jan 26, 2006 at 01:34 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts

Hold on weren't you selling that phone to a member of the site, im sure i remember seeing that someone wanted to buy the phone from you. Ava call names. Admin or whoever ago say no, but we also have a right to know

As far as i see it, you cant trust the police, you have to look out for yourself, if is the dons cronies, you faced with two choices: comply or stand up for yourself. if the fools working on them on, u muss can plea self defense if you end up.... yeah

Now i find it quite ironic that out of the 6 ppl that was in the bus The conductor didnt

(1) Collect any busfare from this man
    (2) Saw him with my phone going out the bus with me infront him and said NOTHING!l
    this is very unfortunate Ava, sorry. But a so Jamaica stay, u could be in heavily populated public, no one will attempt to help, whether they are part of the crime or not. Look how much time ppl a get shot fi no reason and ppl just sidung and watch and mek the gunman walk right past dem. If only these dumb politicians would realize that there is a difference between fighting crime and preventing crime, things like these would barely happen, if ever.

It sad, hope u alright.

jomo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    Hold on weren't you selling that phone to a member of the site, im sure i remember seeing that someone wanted to buy the phone from you. Ava call names. Admin or whoever ago say no, but we also have a right to know
    damn right we do, if she nuh wah call names PM ME ill call dem, all ina mi sig mi put dem nasty ra**

mi did always have a strange feeling bout some members on here