Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I Got Robbed!!!!

Default Sorry To Hear

JAH KNOW, STAR DEM TEIF YA NA RAMP, u mean to tell me dem took u off the bus??????

well me know that ugly black one deh ( him par round hwt park mostly, him did av on a dark glasses?), him cause me and ma bredrin fi miss our A level maths exam 2 years ago caw him and im bredrin dem sight we sitting infront a pavilion with a samsung flip a decide fi run we done through hwt,

BUT ANY AM SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT LAST NITE,
    DIFFERENTLY IS LIKE DEM KNOW U STILL!!!
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Jan 26, 2006 at 01:35 PM. Reason: removed profanity

Yes me alright but i want to get back the man phone cuz im NOT like that...he didn't tell me to buy it back but i will cuz u know thats 18k out the road....thank u all...

i cant get the NASTY biatches images out my head star!!!!especially the JOHN corw tar lookin one...I also should taken Mobile accessories and stop go Hwt from long time....

But as me sey all who want something to buy COME TO PORTMORE thank u!cuz this look like SETUP!is me alone the man come for...ME ALONE!
    madgalava@yahoo.com OR avaatjamdown@hotmail.com 370-6000 Make the link and nigga's dont get stink

HWT is a dangerous place in general, just a few months ago I was in a hurry to change a JMMB cheque so I when to paymaster instead of the bank, inside was a digicel store so naturally lots of ppl would be there seeing we collecting a big bag of cash.
    Its a long story but I almost got held up, luckly there were some traffic police just outside so I was saved.

I'm very sorry to hear what happen to avania but I wouldn't agree on what you did with arguing with them. They wouldn't have give you back anything anyways cause they are very heartless and wouldn't hesitate to shoot you if they got pissed.

Hey avania..im sorry to hear that...and i glad you are ok..cause dem neva leave my bredrin..Jamie Lue alive...so give thanks and play it safer, dont go to certain places when making a delivery...

peace out

Yes me alright but i want to get back the man phone cuz im NOT like that...he didn't tell me to buy it back but i will cuz u know thats 18k out the road....thank u all...

i cant get the NASTY biatches images out my head star!!!!especially the JOHN corw tar lookin one...I also should taken Mobile accessories and stop go Hwt from long time....

But as me sey all who want something to buy COME TO PORTMORE thank u!cuz this look like SETUP!is me alone the man come for...ME ALONE!

From a u alone a mus set up...bwoi ava mi feel it fi u ... mi tink mi knw da same blak bredda deh.....a pviliion mi hang out most time....an eat a di burger king most time to!...look like mi afi go watc mi self...

bwoy this a story alone meck mi a stay a utech i not going bact to HWT fo no reason unless i going to portmore go check ava or marlonxp or mobile accesories, cause them a mi fren but trust me , ive never got robbed since ive lived in kingson (SINCE SEPTEMBER) im mobay these things dont happen (im a bad man in mobay) up here im nothing, sorry though ava!!! mi verry angry regarding that event though
    self proclaimed GADGETking
    berries useful but sometimes make me sick, apples are better but cliding, so im not part a the fruity alliance heres my bbpin:null
    make the link (876) 386-0468 or dtgo4eva@gmail.com--

thank u ppl for all the phone calls and Pm's im glad u care...hopefully i get a seller to just sell me the phone alone....

if i c those 2 bastard anywhere again ill know thier face cuz the black one not even tar can compare to him
    madgalava@yahoo.com OR avaatjamdown@hotmail.com 370-6000 Make the link and nigga's dont get stink

Why dont you people report this to the police so that they may set up some trap for these people?
    If you doubt your power you give power to your doubt.

yeah, thats what i'm wondering, where is the police in all of this??? Look at the amount of people these sons of ******* are terrorising, they should not be allowed to do it again, and ava should get her phone and money back. I always try not to wish for bad things to happen to people who do bad things to me, but those niggas deserve something cruel. But still, they have theirs coming, trust me.
    Click the link if you would like to see a solution to the problems that face humanity; war, hunger, poverty and suffering, crime, inequality, control, corruption and all the other things that negatively affect our planet. www.thevenusproject.com and www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

Jah knw av'z....sad to hear...petty tief...fi get some capital punishment...hush jus giv thanx fi life still coz it cud be worst...!
    Digicel - 3681919