Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: I Got Robbed!!!!

Default I Got Robbed!!!!

SO last night i got robbed on a Portmore Executive....man Tek Motorola L6 from 3 miles and mek me come off the bus to tief 22k from me....NOw wat PISS me off is the L6 is NOT mine, ...if i had taken jomo advice and stop GO to ppl to give them phone this would have never happened

This stupid *** gunman tek whey me money and phone and had the nerve to wanna SEARCH me for more money (how raas heartless can one get). ANyways i was going to give the owner back his Moto L6 and 10mins before i reach destination This ****er ROB me!

Now i find it quite ironic that out of the 6 ppl that was in the bus The conductor didnt

(1) Collect any busfare from this man
    (2) Saw him with my phone going out the bus with me infront him and said NOTHING!

i also find it VERY ironic that this ROBBER OR should i say (2 ROBBERS cuz when them mek me come off a molynes road them SANDWICH me) that after they showed me thier guns and i CLAAAT them up (i didn't care if them did wha shoot me cuz i BEGGED like a Biatch for them to give me back the ppl them phone they didn't)yes ppl i tell them bout 50 badword pan a straight ...i am wondering how the HELL he knew i had the phone in my bag!!!!i walk with a panasonic gd 75 so i was NOT flashing the phone and the 22k ....AM I BEING TARGETED!the man only approached me i find it VERY strange!

I am asking the Public to Look out at burger king (the one next to Pavillion) for a BROWN man that has a silver razor and ALOT of gold chain around his neck(be careful of him)!the ODA BLACK TAR UGLY LOOKING SINFUL SIGHT JOHNCROW works around the molynes road bus stop where the 75 and 21 park!HE IS VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY ugly and BLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!(whoring TIEF) Mark all up ina him face

I really like how the owner of the phone handled the situation when i told him what happened (he is a member on here) he was really calm....i mean mi tell the GUNMEN some CLAAAT put mi life in danger just to get it back but when a man tief them TIEF!i am NOT going to cuss about MY 22k cuz its MINE!but the fact that the phone wasn't mine it pisses me off.i have offered to give him back the Moto L6 so i am BEGGING not asking, anyone who has one of these phones for sale can u plz give me a reasonable cost for the phone alone. Frigging idiotic robbers didnt take the box and charger.HELP me out techjamaica i need thsi phone by tommorrow.

ALso want all the buyers on here, If unu buying anyting and u cant come to portmore then **** OFF with u $!(i know that sounds harsh) but mi cuda dead yesterday. NO more trips to HWT for me ok?!have a heart ppl!

also going to say all the sellers becareful cuz u might be targeted also
    Last edited by avania; Jan 26, 2006 at 11:17 AM.
    madgalava@yahoo.com OR avaatjamdown@hotmail.com 370-6000 Make the link and nigga's dont get stink

Thats really really messed up Avania. Sorry to hear about what happened to you.
    Roaming Donkey - Roaming Donkey: The easiest way to find somewhere to eat, play or stay in Jamaica.

I'm very sorry to hear, and I sympathise with you. I'm really hoping u didn't get setup by someone pretending to be a buyer. Well me agree with u, anyone want buy a phone, mek dem come to u, cuz u jus never know how devious ppl can get. Fellow techies we need to be careful of how we arrange to sell our items, if possible when you going to a man to sell something, bring someone else along with u.
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift ... that is why it is called the present

Sorry to hear as well;I hope you dont do all transactions in HWT because if so you may have been or will continue to be targeted.

Sorry about what happened to you. It angers me to know that someone works hard for what they own and some stupid lowlife comes along and takes it away like that. I think its wise that you decided to do business on your own turf in the future.
    Click the link if you would like to see a solution to the problems that face humanity; war, hunger, poverty and suffering, crime, inequality, control, corruption and all the other things that negatively affect our planet. www.thevenusproject.com and www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

A pure thief at HWT as far as me concerned,,i have been picked already,,,but the bus system ****ed up,i prefer to take the chi chi bus if i have to take the bus because the executive them are targeted by thieves and the bus driver an conductors work with them too,,hush Ava is jus the life

Hush babes. I dont know bout anybody else but the most criminals hangout at pavillion. I mean if you really and truly spend 10 minutes looking at everybody that passes by, you'll pick up on some shady behavior.

Advice dont do business anywhere near pavillion, too many eyes. Tekking the bus is another no no. More than likely you were targeted, mek sure if is even a pen you have fi defend yourself...

Ja running too hot not to have some form a defense. Pepper spray and dem things stop sell?? Anyhow sorry dat happen to you still, nuh like over 2 months you a try sell tha phone.
    Last edited by Virus; Jan 26, 2006 at 11:32 AM.

is not that the work with dem, is dat if dem dont dem get hurt. an if i was the conducter is better you than me.

Sorry to hear about what happen. Maybe we should do transactions at a Police Station from now on just to be safe. I feel nervous walking around with cash or the item I'm going to sell to someone.
    If you doubt your power you give power to your doubt.

bwoy avania really sorry to hear that star really messed up....but the best part about it you didn't get hurt! run today and live to fight another day!!!
    Device Cure 8900
    BlackBerry Pin:24b0345e
    BlackBerry Alliance Member