[attachment deleted by admin]

Default Re:umm

its cool and all but..............
    What is it??

It Looks good don't follow mitchie.
    He is ...... ;D

[quote author=<<MiTcHiE>> link=board=29;threadid=2132;start=0#msg20986 date=1066791496]
    its cool and all but..............
    What is it??
    [/quote]Its called killer Beez..... My newly found friend likes ammunition. Infact guys I kinda helped to create this using Maya & 3DS Max. I'm an aspiring 3D animator ;D ;D

Flies hovering around a dump of garbage with all those maggots on the ground.

Aspire on yah Cultus, joke mi deh mek. Looking good.

[quote author=Cultus...(GTi)... link=board=29;threadid=2132;start=0#msg21082 date=1066878453]
    Its called killer Beez..... My newly found friend likes ammunition. Infact guys I kinda helped to create this using Maya & 3DS Max. I'm an aspiring 3D animator ;D ;D
    [/quote]

I was going to ask you if you if it was your handy work….
    I'm thinking about picking up 3d studio max. Do you have any tuts or sites that you can give to the needy?

Hey Ropy.....are you a graphic artist? I am already a proven graphic artist, I am now venturing into the world of 3D Animation.........Here is a site that has a lot of tutorials for the most popular 3D animation software out there....for the record my favourite 3D Animation software is Maya... ;D 8)
    http://www.3dbuzz.com/

i saw the work too ropes and thought that looks pretty good. the dirtying up of the stuff is a pretty good job.

animation you say? have you done anything yet cultus? another mayan huh.

[quote author=deakie link=board=29;threadid=2132;start=0#msg21185 date=1066951310]
    i saw the work too ropes and thought that looks pretty good. the dirtying up of the stuff is a pretty good job.

animation you say? have you done anything yet cultus? another mayan huh.
    [/quote]nothing professional as yet in the 3d arena. I basically do the tutorials online to get practice, then edit other peoples stuff and call it mine hehehehe..... but I'll be a pro animator one day though.....yup Maya it is. Cinema4D is good though but I find maya to be the most widely used 3d annimation software around....so I'm gonna try and grasp it first : :