Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Smile

It is not eerie! Just don't mix us up though, I can't speak on behalf of the other jamaican diva, but know that I am the simple and easy going diva ---> I got no high maintenance diva attitudes or behaviours!
    "I don't procrastinate! I just manage my available time in an inefficient manner!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jamaican_diva
    It is not eerie! Just don't mix us up though, I can't speak on behalf of the other jamaican diva, but know that I am the simple and easy going diva ---> I got no high maintenance diva attitudes or behaviours!
    thats good to know !!!!!!!!!
    ***~~~VIRUS~~~***
    Popularity is a job; U work to get in and then work to stay in!!!!!
    Thank God i am famous DONT PLAYER HATE CONGRATULATE
    ASSOCIATES ARE FOR CONVENIENCE

Smile

What are you trying to suggest virus-utech??? IF you are trying to look me, i am sorry to let you know, but i am married for almost one year now, so i dont need anyone looking me- thanx!

Beware jamaican diva, the guys are trying to check us, as we are part of the very few girls here!
    "I don't procrastinate! I just manage my available time in an inefficient manner!"

I am sure Virus_UTECH and the other guys have nothing but good intentions at helping everybody reaching thier full potentional.

Unhappy

I only hope so, Owen! Once it is a techjamaica professional relationship with one another and nothing more ---> I am fine with that --- i didnt join this site to be making personal relationships --- KABBESH!

haha, ok D, whatever you say. I was just trying to help out but you have it all under control. he will think twice before using the phrase "thats good to know !!!!!!!!!" in your presence. lol

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by owen
    haha, ok D, whatever you say. I was just trying to help out but you have it all under control. he will think twice before using the phrase "thats good to know !!!!!!!!!" in your presence. lol

Why are assuming that I am being offended with the term "thats good to know" ---> I am not taking offence to it, all I am saying ---> that I don't wish for any males to private message me in wanting to talk to me on a personal level ---> I am not on this site for that!

Why are assuming that I am being offended with the term "thats good to know" ---> I am not taking offence to it, all I am saying ---> that I don't wish for any males to private message me in wanting to talk to me on a personal level ---> I am not on this site for that!
    MAD!, i agree!, cant a woman post her views and comments in peace! lol......
    hush ja_diva........so guys stop bugging her ok! lol

all I am saying ---> that I don't wish for any males to private message me in wanting to talk to me on a personal level ---> I am not on this site for that!
    You see, this is why we don't have many females here. The guys are just going goo-goo gaa-gaa over the females, like they never seen a female before.

Diva (both of you) letting you know that this is largely a male dominated site and they will do and say silly things in their postings to you, so don't be surprised. If you are ever offended by any member of this site or if anyone harasses you via pm, please let me know.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicandiva
    MAD!, i agree!, cant a woman post her views and comments in peace! lol......
    hush ja_diva........so guys stop bugging her ok! lol

hahaha you notice that I never respond because all I was trying to find out was if she was speaking form expirence or she was instantly "labeling" the guy as "somebody who would do that". I didn't want her to be giving the guy a bad rep for something him neva do.