Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: who actually owns Techja.

yah here here lmao yup im on this site alot so maybe....but its a gud site building up jamdung..
    intel 965GMA

I'm back for now.......just feeling out the site again.....

Is it just me or did someone call the owner a fart????? I guess him have a sense of humour afterall....
    Last edited by Electrotechnic; Jan 20, 2006 at 10:00 AM.

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Yea, welcome back...

Which post was that?? Ahh i see it.
    ZrO tolerance how you so idle
    Last edited by Virus; Jan 20, 2006 at 10:03 AM.

Respect rasta. Glad fi di hailings. Now check out my thread in the computer hardware section.

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

It was cool to see this thread. Tops off to the hurricane ehm ehm i meant Chris may you become one of Jamaica's biggest tycoon you ought to be respected for your ventures in creating this site. Bless

Exclamation Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    I also think that's what he's saying

Most of the questions have already been answered quite appropriately, so I won't repeat them. Revenue from the ads go towards running the site and no, I don't make a living from it. Actually, it has slightly reversed my "fortunes" but that's for another story . If I was into the site for making money I would be selling mobile phones in the classifieds
    You have done quite well with this concept of delivering something new to the Jamaican people. Now in light of this you will be damned if you do and damned if you don't. However you seem to have your priorities in check and moving in the right direction. There will be a lot of people if I can call them so; who will try to steer you down hill, as they say "misery loves company."IGNORE THEM
    I think this Idea of yours has and will be something lasting for a very long time and I can only wish you all the success and all the benefits monetary or otherwise to the max.

Well Done Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by giarc
    You have done quite well with this concept of delivering something new to the Jamaican people. Now in light of this you will be damned if you do and damned if you don't. However you seem to have your priorities in check and moving in the right direction. There will be a lot of people if I can call them so; who will try to steer you down hill, as they say "misery loves company."IGNORE THEM
    I think this Idea of yours has and will be something lasting for a very long time and I can only wish you all the success and all the benefits monetary or otherwise to the max.

Well Done Sir.
    thanks for the words of encouragement.
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

here here, Techja, my digital home away from home
    Notorios
    That Which Is Not Defined Is Infinitely Great
    Google The Search Engine Of The Gods

respec evrytime- chris, -techjam is where i come everytime i turn on i pc even b4 i check my email, keep it up rasta.(even if u nuh rasta)
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android

Quote Originally Posted by nevintech
    respec evrytime- chris, -techjam is where i come everytime i turn on i pc even b4 i check my email, keep it up rasta.(even if u nuh rasta)
    lol, same ting reach me some times,
    me just love this site, that y me make sure tell all me frends dem fi come here, great place to learn things and find new frends too. love the site.

big up sir.