Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: who actually owns Techja.

Juckyjam Guest

Question who actually owns Techja.

I was readin the post of how you become an administrator and so forth and this question came to me...who are actually the owners of techja. who invented the idea who is the CEO so to speak and how do they make thier dough? i mean if these are not too pertinent questions i'd like an answer

Quote Originally Posted by Juckyjam
    I was readin the post of how you become an administrator and so forth and this question came to me...who are actually the owners of techja. who invented the idea who is the CEO so to speak and how do they make thier dough? i mean if these are not too pertinent questions i'd like an answer
    if im right Chris own TechJa
    Phoqry

Who owns techjamaica? An old fart who has no sense of humor.
    --

Techjamaica is in the sole ownership of Chris and his makes no money off the site. All sweat, blood, love, passion and sheer stupidity.
    Last edited by Nastrodamus; Mar 28, 2006 at 12:43 PM.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Nastrodamus
    Who owns techjamaica? An old fart who has no sense of humor.
    --

Techjamaica is the sole of Chris and his makes no money off the site. All sweat, blood, love, passion and sheer stupidity.
    Yuh sound vex Nastrodamus. Wonder why?

Juckyjam Guest

well hats off to ya Chris this was a great idea if ya not making any money thats a shame but im not sayin a wanna pay still but great idea maybe you can invite some business to advertise

Quote Originally Posted by Nastrodamus
    makes no money off the site. All sweat, blood, love, passion and sheer stupidity.
    Really? so whats all the ads for?

well am thinking he makings money from the site but not alot. I think thats what nastro is trying to say, anyway only the chris can clear things up.

Quote Originally Posted by kenroy112
    well am thinking he makings money from the site but not alot. I think thats what nastro is trying to say, anyway only the chris can clear things up.
    I bet his adsense check is fat.....Im not hating........I appreciate you Chris
    Just a woman trying to make it in a man's misguided world.
    Women dont listen,Men dont think.

Quote Originally Posted by techlady
    I bet his adsense check is fat.....Im not hating........I appreciate you Chris
    Why would you think that? Have you clicked on any of the adsense ads?

The ads help pay back for the hosting, which isn't cheap.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Yes,in case you guys didnt know sometimes when you just click on the ads the websites get money (very little though) when you purchase something they may get more.
    What is adsense?