Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Making a Website for a company

Quote Originally Posted by hidden_18
    yeah but i have No knowledge of maintaining a server so is there a way i can pay pppl over the net to do it 4 me
    That is a service that I offer. If you are serious let me know whats up.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

is this an open invitation to anyone nas??
    Macbook Core Duo 1.83ghz
    OS X 10.4.10 - 1.25gb Ram

Generally speaking you don't ever need to buy a server. If for some reason you need a dedicated server, which is not needed for all but the biggest sites, most hosting companies will run one for you. It costs a pretty penny but as they tend to have multi server licenced software, all that comes free. Most servers can run a few hundred sites, even asp.

As far as puchacing domain names, I am a reseller. And no I am not trying to sell you. Tucows, is a wholesaler and if you buy 3 or more names is pays to become a reseller yourself.

For hosting I am also a reseller and use Smartt.com. It costs me $60 per month for 12+ sites. But if you want to shop local as I usually do, they are a Canadian company not Jamaican.

Hope that helps

Nastrodamus may very well do exactly the same as Smartt net.

I need to read more carefully before I post.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalchef
    is this an open invitation to anyone nas??
    Yup.
    Are you interested too?
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

Default yeah Interested

yeah i am Interested in the offer how can we talk about this and how should i contact you, and how do we know your not one of them CONMENS that con ppl.

Good evening friends
    There is no need to maintain the server yourself that is why there are shared Hosting companies.

After trying and reviewing many hosting companies I have settled with crystaltech.com who now provide fully fledged ASP / ASP.NET v1.1 & v2 hosting accounts starting at US$3.00 per month with free setup if you sign up for the first 3 months at once then on the fourth month you get billed US$3.00 monthly every month onward.

Please let me know if there is any other way that I may assist.

Best Regards,
    M

admin@digitalintangibles.com

http://www.crystaltech.com

Use WSFTP (find it at download.com) to upload the files to the "root" directory of the web hosting account
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Jan 30, 2006 at 10:08 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts