Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Games for my phone

yo Thugsbryan & Technoboy i got my computer up & running but i cant seen to get the games working each time i send it to my phone & access it there is a question sign (?) meaning the phone cant read the format. My phone is a Nokia 6230, i use a bluetooth dongle for communication between the phone & pc & i use Winace Archive 2.5 to extract the files, i sent the entire file without extraction & i extract first then send it & each time i get the same result can anyone gi me a detailed way of getting it working or is it a case where these games just cant work for my phone, looking forward to your responses.

oh by the way when i send the games to the phone they are saved to my MMC Card i dont know if that is the problem cuz the games folder on the phone only has 1.4mb of space which cannot store the games as this size is too small but the MMC Card has 32mb of space

Call me and i will tell you 323-5777

Quote Originally Posted by technoboy
    Right, just unrar them and you'll see the jar files. Winrar recognized .jar files, so the Winrar icon might be on it, but once they are unrared, they are .jar. Just send them on to the phone and it should work.

I wanna hear some feedback as to whether they work and play well on the phones. RZA? Noreik23?
    Technoboy respect again, yow it worked prefectly on the SE K750i
    Only one of the games never worked and that was the Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow 3D

All of the following worked:

Alpha Wing
    Asphalt Urban GT
    Bejeweled
    Blade Trinity
    Block Breakers Deluxe
    Crash N Burn
    Exterme Snowboarding
    New York Nights
    Prince of Persia Warrior within
    Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
    Who wants to be a Millionaire

I have much more but dunno how you guys might get it. If my friend brings his lappy on Friday, I'll copy them to it and let him send it over his DSL to you.

RZA, I think the problem is that these games are specifically for phones with a screen resolution of 176*220 and I think the Nokia 6230 is smaller so maybe that's it.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

I also have the new Prince of Persia Two Thrones java got it yesterday. Going to nearly 500 games now.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Well gentlemen i am proud to announce that the games i have acquired from y'all work just great.
    How did i get it to work after so many attempts?
    Last night i installed Nokia PC Suite 6.7 on my computer & synced it with my phone, now PC Suite has a feature called "Nokia Application Installer" so i selected the games from the drop down box & sent the installed file to the phone & "WALLA" games work great, i haven't installed all the games yet but all i have installed so far work, oh by the way Prince of Persia works but it seems as if the game cant fit my phone screen i would need a bigger screen to play that game as some of it i cant see so Technoboy & Thugsbryan nuff respect for the games provided so far i shall be enjoying them.

Cool Youth.,.,.,.,.,..,.,.,