Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Games for my phone

Default Games for my phone

Does anyone have any games that can work on a Nokia 6230, I would really love to get splinter cell chaos theory but any other game would work gi mi a link through this forum or call 869-1649 carlos, it would be greatly appreciated

your looking to buy games for tht phone? lmfao

jomo Guest

i have a bunch on mine, super mario mostly just demos but good anyway, thing is i cant remember how, i think i might have got them on my k700i on wap sites, then sent it to it

you can get online with your 6230?

If you have a datacable or IR or blue-tooth device to connect the phone to a PC, you can download tons of jar files for free and install using nokia PC Suite
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift ... that is why it is called the present

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by RZA
    Does anyone have any games that can work on a Nokia 6230, I would really love to get splinter cell chaos theory but any other game would work gi mi a link through this forum or call 869-1649 carlos, it would be greatly appreciated

I have over 400 java games including Splintercell Pandora Tomorrow 3D etc. I have them for the Sony Ericsson K700 so they might work on the 6230. Doubt the 3D ones will work, but the others would. Also have Prince of Persia, nuff games man. Do you go to UTech?
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Yow techno boy send the games to me nuh send them to ratings100@gmail.com

jomo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by technoboy
    I have over 400 java games including Splintercell Pandora Tomorrow 3D etc. I have them for the Sony Ericsson K700 so they might work on the 6230. Doubt the 3D ones will work, but the others would. Also have Prince of Persia, nuff games man. Do you go to UTech?
    yu finally get a k700?

marlon i wasn't planning on buying them i was thinking that someone could give me a weblink where i could download them or probably just transfer to my phone if they already have it

Jomo: can u send me the link to the wap sites where u got those games to download.
    Hirky: i do have a bluetooth dongle which i just got, but i dont know where to download the games from, can u send me a link
    Technoboy: I dont attend utech but if its possible can u send some of the games via email (RZATHUG@YAHOO.COM) if that cant work i know a couple of ppl that attend utech.
    Thnx all for ur responses thus far

jomo Guest

here is the link, you can either download and send to your phone via usb or bluetooth, or go to the wap site and enter the code they give:
    http://www.myk700.lasyk.net/

this is mostly for se phones, but ive gotten them transfered to my nokias, and motorolas, jave equiped of course

yow lik technoboy, he says he has over 400 games!