Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mobile Phone B/S/T Ratings Thread

Gforce 10/10 real bizniz man dat fi real
    ava 10/10 real bizniz woman dat fi real
    blenny 10/10 real bizniz man dat fi real
    willy 11/10
    maxfactor 10/10 real bizniz man

yow change the topic from mobile to tech sales
    Last edited by willy; Jan 14, 2006 at 11:32 AM.
    SMART PHONE: Note 2 (N7100) [B] Ps all Pics are taken with the phone in my sig.....

Pa Burgess on of this thread is already in the classified so this needs NOT to move. The thread was started because Jamsailor thread about defective products. This thread is here to make the public know who is reliable to get phones,accessories, phone unlocking etc.

LOL Willy u rate urself 11 u nuh easy eno

I was also like to rate Cmac125 he's a cool fellow (works with my prices)
    madgalava@yahoo.com OR avaatjamdown@hotmail.com 370-6000 Make the link and nigga's dont get stink

hi ava i'll give your great ratings every time, u know your stuff and there always of good quality.......i'll give ava 10 out of 10

Quote Originally Posted by progza
    hi ava i'll give your great ratings every time, u know your stuff and there always of good quality.......i'll give ava 10 out of 10
    I agree. She is by far the bests seller on this site. If she promises you something she is going to get it for you.

for her dedication to service and going up and beyond the call of duty I give Ava 12/10.

by the way Blenny a good yute too 10/10

Well Ava alone mi ever deal wid and she impress mi. Detailed and know har stuff. 10/10 fi yuh Ava !

ava yuh buy from har to nuh yeh man she madd dont

yah man ava 11\10 yeh mi know seh that look odd right yuh si when unuh know how fi deal wid people then unuh get 11 out a ten

she woulda get the full 11\11 if she did jus --a dat unuh well waanna hear dont gweh unhu too fast man chu lol
    Dont hate ma game we all here for the same reasons,We here to get tha green paper throughout all seasons.C.R.E.A.M

11/11 if mi did wid u dont tommy lol lol lol lol...living joker...

Thank u ppl (lawd me a blush down the place) :-D i do my best i have no regrets
    madgalava@yahoo.com OR avaatjamdown@hotmail.com 370-6000 Make the link and nigga's dont get stink

Hey a want di ole a unuh gweh, mi see har first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mi gi AVA 20/10!!!

But seriously though, Ava is my gurl, she is always there when i need something and she the only one I've dealt with more than once that I can fairly rate. With Ava i don't hav 2 inspect anything i can jus send her the money and jus pick up lata with no REGRETS!!!!..........

I havn't had any chance to conduct any business with mobile accessories but he comes highly recommended from Ava, so him I safely rate 10/10 but to be honest and fair I can only give him 5/10 (bcuz I hav never dealt with him)
    Would I do business with im: YES

Willy I dealt with once. Kool dude, knows im stuff and some good deals and he was totally honest with me when we were negotiating so Willy is rated 8/10 (Bcuz i dealt with im once)
    Would I do business with him again: YES

Dtgo I also dealt with once, kool dude as well, friendly and easy to talk to. No regrets with my product so far so gets a 8/10 from me as well. (Bcuz i dealt with im once).
    Would I do business with him again: YES

Krazymental i met once, gave me a good deal but unfortunately the business didn't go thro becuz of a mishaps on my side. so 5/10

Persons i hope i could do business with some day
    Pogi_2nr seems very very professional.
    Maxfactor (plz PIMP my PC )
    and others i can't remember right now..........
    Last edited by FuzionR; Jan 16, 2006 at 10:11 AM.

this is great, y'all getting it right so far... i dont pick up any unreserved bias yet

good stuff
    1nsp1ron: Core 2 Duo T5450 1.66 GHz 2MB L2|GM965 Express|2 GB DDR2 667|70.1 GB SATA|DVD±RW|14.1 TFT Display|Intel GMA X3100|Windows 7 Ultimate

Juckyjam Guest

guess since everyone recommending i guess i should give my part as well.. altho every1 has already endorsed her i more cant hurt eh! so i recommmend AVA- i highly recommend her u can give her 100% of ya money and get the goods at a later date without compromise thats how highly i rate her i need not quote a rating!!!!