Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mobile Phone B/S/T Ratings Thread

Default Mobile Phone B/S/T Ratings Thread

Post your ratings of users here out of 10.

Also feel free to relate the experience.

I give mobile accessories 10/10-bt dongle.

Oh yes its a two way rating system because buyers can be disgusting,annoying (example paying in coins,$50s $100s etc) and thieves as well.
    So I give Y@tta 10/10 and Samantha 10/10
    Last edited by Tai; Jan 13, 2006 at 08:35 PM.

So who will authenticate/validate what a user posts about another user? While I can see the benefit of "rating" a seller, I can see this thread turning in a squabbling match if not careful.
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

I agree however, not many users have a motive to lie on another.
    I guess that's the price you have to pay just went over to an English site and a HK one and squabbling are in threads of this nature. Eventually,it dies down with the help of moderators and other users are discussed.
    One idea is that if more than 5 persons (I use a small number 5 due to the no commercail selling rule) have something positive to say about a user that user can be given 100% feedback then 20% will be deducted for every (legitamate) negative feedback.
    This type of system is used on some forums.
    Then seperate from this thread you would have a sticky or something called Techjamaica's A-Z of Trustworthy Sellers and this sticky would be totally controlled by you.
    Last edited by Tai; Jan 13, 2006 at 09:07 PM.

very simple..a persons reputation is built over time... so most persons know that mobile accessories prices are good and that he is relaible..is not a yesterday thing..but a rep built over time..

and there are other persons too with the same track record

Sorry prices do not come into play of a ratings thread.
    I dont agree either I can join yesterday and post five items for sale and everything goes smooth. This is not a reputation thread this is a ratings thread.
    On ebay feedback is done using this method,when a person joins is not of significance.

Quote Originally Posted by Tai
    Sorry prices do not come into play of a ratings thread.
    I dont agree either I can join yesterday and post five items for sale and everything goes smooth. This is not a reputation thread this is a ratings thread.
    On ebay feedback is done using this method,when a person joins is not of significance.
    I agree with you Tai. Any rating would have to be based on personal experience only.
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

Ebay's rating system is also based on the one positive feedback per transaction user so that if someone buys 5 different items from lets say cmac125 they would only count one positve feedback to your total even if all 5 are positive to avoid peoples friends posting a lot of positive feedbacks for them...
    Does your Mobile Phone Make You Money? Text or Call
    367-1190/782-1857 for info!

Gforce 10/10 he's always there when mi want something "yes Ava what u want" lol lol lol

Mobile Accessories 10/10 thats my DUUUUUUUUUUUDE anything me want if him have it i get it!
    madgalava@yahoo.com OR avaatjamdown@hotmail.com 370-6000 Make the link and nigga's dont get stink

Agreed Mobile accessories ,da bomb.
    BB PIN 22D8A09B...Use Responsibly
    Mobile Connections Cellular...look us up on Facebook.com ( www.facebook.com/mobile.connections )
    Blackberry Parts and Accessories Supplier and Repair Centre

Thought this would be a general topic in the classifieds section, not only for the mobile. Mods i think u should move it.

Just my 2 cents.