Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guildwars Faction:BETA

Wohoo just tried factions out...pretty cool. Btw i go by the name

Padfoot The Killer

It seems like a really decent game but I was expecting a bit more. Maybe it's because of my silk addiction or the mode which I was given to test. ...the pvp mode didn't do anything for me. I wanted to experience doing a quest and lvl-ing up which I wasn't allowed.

I can't wait for Monday night... Silk returns. ya!
    Last edited by Ropy; Jan 20, 2006 at 02:55 PM.
    .:] ^ [:.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.

Thumbs down

I kinda agree with ropy, the graphics and customizability is very cool but i wanted to test out the rpg mode, not pvp i like the idea where pvp matches can be team based, but wat good is that if i'm being groupe with random people.

All in all its good styl, but i wanted to do quests and level and develop my character as i learn the basics of the game. As a game its good but as a beta it sucks, beta shoudl make me want to play the official game , i like the pvp but how will i know how good the rpg aspect is, thumbs down

Silk returns monday?
    I thought it was the 24th(tuesday), u eager ehhh. I cant wait to return to silk either, way cooler beta, beta 3 i mean, haha
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos

Well what I really admire about Guildwars, is the controls. You can actually use the arrow keys effectively in the game and yoru character responds quite well to it. Dats a small flaw in silk, so I give Guildwars the upper hand there. But the customiztion, to me is too much and too similar. Only one or two differences in mos tof the stuff. Although there's a lot to choose from. Know the other thing I don't like about Guildwars, is that it streams . Took me nearly 12 mins to get the first map to play the game. By the time it completed, didn't even have the time to try it out. Just talked to the first npc and got some quest and logged out. I might give it another try if they have a future beta with the RPG part of it and for a longer period. Other than that, Silkroad coming back Online soon so i'm going back to that for now.

Juss two more days... I hope .
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Same here but i doubt they use streaming for the official execpt for updates
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos

Default Guild Wars

Well I am glad to see that there is a post for WoW. however i was just wondering if there is anyone who play guild.
    See i am currently on Factions so if any here play can you like list your alt's name.

my main is : Hydro Wisp