Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Data Entry

Ok...Maybe Uncle Nastro is skeptical but its sometimes safe.

Personally, I am very cautious when companies (especially alleged IT companies) us public email servers such as yahoo, hotmail, gmail and excite to conduct business. Yes its tacky, but it goes beyond that. It says something about the it being a company at all or a very tacky and disorganised one if it is a company.

Sadly, this is not always the case. There are many large companies (Eg. Holiday Inn etc..) uses these mailing addresses to put add in the paper. They do this as apart of their 'head hunting' strategy. It usually depends though on the post.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

Well... straight-up... I think the whole thing is a big scam. I did their trial about 3 months ago and haven't heard a thing since. I couldn't have been that bad. A friend of mine tried it too and nuh hear nutten.

Stay far from this one!!! Scam!!!
    Cross!! Angry!! M.i.s.e.r.a.b.l.e.!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bounty
    Well... straight-up... I think the whole thing is a big scam. I did their trial about 3 months ago and haven't heard a thing since. I couldn't have been that bad. A friend of mine tried it too and nuh hear nutten.

Stay far from this one!!! Scam!!!
    Have to agree with you dude

Did you have to pay to do the trial, if so how much

haha you guys gonna find this one funny i tell yah --i too have been fooled by them --pssy man --

here is the plan

them lure yuh in right trick yuh bout yuh a duh a tria- thas the lie what yuh actually doing is there work free for them --which would be following the procedure aquired from the trial layout they sen yuh bout post this here anthere

hah what you have jus experience my fren is free labour maniplulation--

thas right they use u to fill ou the forms on the job site them fooling you into thinking that they jus giving youa test run thas a lie man they meking yuh wuk fi them

thast what they do man trust me on that dont think you typed all them things on the jobsites in vain ewhat yuh jus did is helped them to get more pay inthere pockets by exploiting the jamaican race --because we love moneyy --and wi will work for it the gleaner should put a ban on them adds man
    Dont hate ma game we all here for the same reasons,We here to get tha green paper throughout all seasons.C.R.E.A.M

llol lol lo lol.. so let me get this str8, lol lol rofl... so how many of these documents do you actually type for them. bout 10 or more.

It also seem like them setup all round the island. Mobay, kingston, wherever you are they'll be there as well. Where is this interview conducted, lol a building or somebody house?

What you do is set up the yahoo account and post the resume on monster.com and abput 3 or 4 other sites like monster.com

S.O.B

and I tried it b/c I wasnt paying anything and the money looked good. what the heck I have nothing to loose but about 45mins. It is not like I dont sit around my computer doing nothing for longer than that.

RubberBand Man Guest

Is time to apply some heat. I not putting money inna a nex man pocket rasta. Dis just reeks of prostitution.

At least in prostitution yuh get paid. somebody needs to do something about these guys
    Last edited by blackbeard; Jan 11, 2006 at 08:47 PM.

well i think we all should email them and type the exact opposite of what is ask