Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Data Entry

Talking Data Entry

In the classifieds for The Sunday Gleaner page one extreme right an advert for data entry personnels to work from home. Offer is great upto JM$16,500.00 weekly.just send an email to drrinvestments@yahoo.com

I bet u have to be fast on them keys huh to be making that money
    We Is Friends!
    Me And You Is Friends!
    You Smile, I Smile ....
    You Hurt, I Hurt ..
    You Cry, I Cry ..
    You Jump Off A Bridge ..
    I Gonna Miss Your E-Mails !

scam this yo. they'll give u a 'trial' to type in resumes on sites like monster and yahoo hotjobs.... through their referral links, then they say they'll contact u if u pass the test, but they wont.

i talkin from experience... sounded too good to be true.
    Last edited by juiceheadband; Jan 10, 2006 at 10:33 PM.
    1nsp1ron: Core 2 Duo T5450 1.66 GHz 2MB L2|GM965 Express|2 GB DDR2 667|70.1 GB SATA|DVD±RW|14.1 TFT Display|Intel GMA X3100|Windows 7 Ultimate

agree with juice. dont wait up for that callback...

16,500 a week... thats probably waht they make off of the poor saps that think they have a chance.. lol

You want to be scammed, Retirement Road is the place... Send in your res. and if is on retirement rd. dont go...

scam..i tried one wid 'biotek jobs' a few months back..did the trial stuff and everyting and all now me nuh hear from dem..

as a matter of fact i think is the same people..they just using a different email address

hey a dem same one man.
    1nsp1ron: Core 2 Duo T5450 1.66 GHz 2MB L2|GM965 Express|2 GB DDR2 667|70.1 GB SATA|DVD±RW|14.1 TFT Display|Intel GMA X3100|Windows 7 Ultimate

This is not the first time these guys have advertised and I tried there trial up to now they can reply. I could'nt have been that bad. Scam.

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeard
    This is not the first time these guys have advertised and I tried there trial up to now they can reply. I could'nt have been that bad. Scam.
    So they just use your work no matter how slow you type but no payment coming your way. Ah see!

Yep they say the give you a test and if you pass they will contact. What the test consist of is creating a yahoo account for somebody and posting there resume on five websites that do online job hunting, inluding Monster.com

dude that could not have been that hard for me to fail it.

I feel cheap