Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Questions and Answers

Default Questions and Answers

Thank goodness, finally we've got our certification forum.
    Techjamaica is on a rise Can i get a THANK YOU Techj or even a Thank you Chris?
    Anyway the thread that i've always wanted to start or be apart of Questions and Answers, where someone post a question and others try to answer it until the the correct answer is agreed upon, we mayb even be able to create some meaning discussions based on the questions or answers posted. Thing a this thread a little test your knowledge game area, or learn some new thread. After all this is wat techj is about; leaning and having fun with tech.

Default Re:Questions and Answers

First Question: -
    Of the following companies, which one is not a BIOS manufacture?

Phoenix
    AMI
    Award
    Amour System

hhhmmm ....

I say Amour System....

[quote author=Nastrodamus link=board=28;threadid=2036;start=0#msg20152 date=1065911503]
    hhhmmm ....

I say Amour System....
    [/quote]

May I ask Who/What is Amour System ??? ???

I would say the best from my experience would definately be Phoenix.....

That is backed up with most of the PC Manufacturers choosing Phoenix for thier BIOS(Basic Input Output System)

Definately Amour System.

[quote author=Tech_Guru link=board=28;threadid=2036;start=0#msg20160 date=1065922592]
    May I ask Who/What is Amour System ??? ???

I would say the best from my experience would definately be Phoenix.....

That is backed up with most of the PC Manufacturers choosing Phoenix for thier BIOS(Basic Input Output System)
    [/quote]

I feel so stooopid right know..... :-\ :-\ :'( :'(

I misread the question Thought Gool was asking who was the best Bios Manufacturer.........

[me=Tech_Guru]so silly[/me]
    [me=Tech_Guru]read thrice next time!![/me]

*Ropy gives Guru some carrots for his eyes. ;D

Best answer would be Amour System. I have seen all other BIOSes before except that one. ???

Q2:Customer uses a VPN to access work. VPN tunneling software installed on work provided laptop. No other Windows functions or software utilized including Internet. External USB Wireless NIC installed. Had been working for months, suddenly it no longer works. Router and wired LAN computer test good, Internet access possible. Work laptop can’t check Internet without disrupting complex settings for in-office use. You verify that the DHCP assigned IP address is 169.125.33.38. Why won’t the VPN software logon?

[quote author=]<c4u link=board=28;threadid=2036;start=0#msg20393 date=1066154603]
    Q2:Customer uses a VPN to access work. VPN tunneling software installed on work provided laptop. No other Windows functions or software utilized including Internet. External USB Wireless NIC installed. Had been working for months, suddenly it no longer works. Router and wired LAN computer test good, Internet access possible. Work laptop can’t check Internet without disrupting complex settings for in-office use. You verify that the DHCP assigned IP address is 169.125.33.38. Why won’t the VPN software logon?
    [/quote]

Seems there is aproblem with the DHCP server........Note the ip address on the NIC 169.125.33.38 - this is usually the windows networking assigned IP range when the Adapter is set to DHCP but is unable to get an address from the DHCP server.......