Thread: $20 size bluetooth headset

Default $20 size bluetooth headset

Motorolla have a bluetooth headset small like a $20 coin no joke.
    That there is my must have for 2006

http://www.techdigest.tv/2006/01/ces_2006_motoro_2.html
    Last edited by VRTECJA; Jan 7, 2006 at 08:48 AM.

yup, not surprising. Technology is improving and allowing smaller personal devices. This one looks like it has a way to go because it seems to have a fitting problem so I wouldn't buy the first generation model.
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

As the article admits, you may have trouble keeping it in your ears. I dont know the exact size or weight, but the Bluespoon AX should be comparable in terms af size. You can google it.
    http://www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/perip...wed-027254.php

This on has a flexible piece on the inside that makes it fit in your ears without falling out - no ear lobe! I had one and it fell one time too many and got broken. Trying to get one more but thought I would not buy it for $10k from the person I got the first one from.

I would never go back to the days of those big ones like the SE and Motorolas. When I see someone wearing one of these (and almost all the headsets being used now), I wonder if I looked that weired with that BIG thing on my ear. The fact is that I want something that I can wear withut being noticed too much. Samsung I think has the next smallest to the Moto and the AX. Please let me know if you find anymore since you appear to be on a similar search as I am.
    Last edited by raggy; Jan 7, 2006 at 12:01 PM.

amazing where technology is right now, the first time i saw a bluetooth headset, first thing that came to mind. "Why that big?". now is could it get any smaller?
    one of the best threads in a while
    Zee
    -----
    To find yourself, think for yourself © Socrates 469 BC