Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Phone Stock Survey

SE p990 and Nokia N80. Special order if you wish.

Ava you really care what people think, bout them fighting you out, them lucky. Some people just cant take compition. You think Digicel sorry that them hurt C&W feelings? i shoulda me, me nuh have no heart. Hustling aint easy especially if you werent born to do it, nuff a dem pick up phone selling and cant handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by mobile accessories
    Ava you really care what people think, bout them fighting you out, them lucky. Some people just cant take compition. You think Digicel sorry that them hurt C&W feelings? i shoulda me, me nuh have no heart. Hustling aint easy especially if you werent born to do it, nuff a dem pick up phone selling and cant handle it.
    have to agree with this dude. Only competition is going to help poor people like us so sell on

ok Dru_x let me set u up nice on the samsung call this number 365-3208 his name is Gforce (he's on this site), just tell him ur the one avania sent for the samsung. I called im already so go and collect ur prize and i hope u buy it zeen.

Raggy no p990 i am sorry i suggest u check my friend MOE let him order it for u(nice business man he is) :-)

For all the w800 lovers the only ones i might get for now are the ones that are locked to c&w (i know how unu ppl feel bout c&w so im going to put that on a hold until i get the digicel ones).

Jomo, CHris always delete my thread saying im going commercial..i dont find it as an insult...it is a rule and i know it so seeing hes the owner of ths site he as the most chat and i must thank him for not deleting this thread (thumbs up chris :-) ) me can set u up for the new year eno.

Black beard u still want the 11k phone?i might can hook up with something brand new next week.

Mobile acc. u a joker eno lol
    Last edited by avania; Jan 2, 2006 at 08:08 PM.
    madgalava@yahoo.com OR avaatjamdown@hotmail.com 370-6000 Make the link and nigga's dont get stink

Sell U Things Ya, Jus Tell Yute Fi Go <insert rude comment here>. Biz a biz

jomo Guest

any blue razrs?................. how much?

Quote Originally Posted by jomo
    any blue razrs?................. how much?
    25k a pop
    madgalava@yahoo.com OR avaatjamdown@hotmail.com 370-6000 Make the link and nigga's dont get stink

jomo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by avania
    25k a pop
    sounds good, if i get 14 for my black one ill need what, 11 to add, thinking about it

ok ppl no more w800 for now sorry ....links focusing on razors now black pink and blue...so no more hot sale for now. he said he cant get any w800

keep the orders coming