Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Phone Stock Survey

Default Phone Stock Survey

hello again ppl! happy new year to you all!

im running a survey on stocking some new phones by the next 2-3 weeks so im asking yall something. Im getting some pink and blue razors im planning on selling them 25k a pop maybe negotiable (when mi get drunk like the sony ericsson sale yesterday).

I want to know how much of unu interested in getting them...just contact mi via 5 ways:

Thread
    PM
    hotmail
    yahoo
    cellphone

Im also getting somemore black razors planning on selling them 18k a pop. Please note taht all phones are brand new and unlocked and i think they are coming with accessories (ill clarify the accessories within 2 hours).

I ran the survey cuz i dont wanna run go order and have them stock up on mi and cant sell u see mi!so let me know. As i said crazy things this month
    madgalava@yahoo.com OR avaatjamdown@hotmail.com 370-6000 Make the link and nigga's dont get stink

get some d500 or other slider phones and we can talk

Quote Originally Posted by dru_x
    get some d500 or other slider phones and we can talk
    Yeah and then when she run go buy "some" d500 and "some" slider phones, you only buy one and leff her inna a ditch.

lol lol lol true ting get money up front first ava like how yu well lock di market...

Dre i have a samsung d500 brand new going for 20k im not sure if it sell yet but the last time i checked it was stil availiable....for the slider phones...im giving my fellow dealers on here a chance to steal my spot light so phone dealers link up the brother
    madgalava@yahoo.com OR avaatjamdown@hotmail.com 370-6000 Make the link and nigga's dont get stink

ava i want a w800..... zeen.. how u neva call me when u did a sell out???.. no ratings!... call me

check on the d500 if it available i will take it
    so let me know

Flex u giving me credit to call u?but u nuuh easy lol. i advertised on my messenger before i even posted on techjamaica. Dont worry i getting some more w800...i have one coming ut it lock on c&w and derk woulda kill mi if i sold it to someone else lol.

Dru_X yea it still deh ya when i saw it, it said Dru_X come buy me now on it lol

Default Closure

this is a note to the public to let them that im going to ease off selling fr a while. People are complaining that im fighting against their sales and ray ray.I understand this feeling and i guess i should apologise for cutting unu sales. If i do sell i am going to sell to dealers instead of one one, that way everybody wins. I want people to know that my phones dont drop off no truck and i get them LEGALLY. i do admit i have links, i hav people that work with t mobile, cingular and my unncle works with a hospital in england and gets a new phone every month FREE.

Again i do apologise for the inconvience this has caused the sellers on here. I am also asking the buyers not to attack people's post taht im selling the same phone the seller as for less and nothing (it really irritates them and then them come trace me off).

For the stock that is coming:

Samsung d600
    nokia n series
    etc.

i guess im going to sell those to the dealers :-)

thanks again

Avania

jomo Guest

People Seh Yu Gone Commercial, Lol!!!