Page 1 of 326 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Post pictures taken with your mobile phones in here (part 1)

Default Post pictures taken with your mobile phones in here (part 1)

Finally got a bt adapter so im going to post some images taken with the
    SE K700,SE K750,SE W800 and SE W900.

Taken with K750i

Taken with K700i

Taken with W800i

Last edited by Tai; Dec 30, 2005 at 03:26 PM.

the k750 takes great pics, but is it funtional?

What exactly do you mean by functional?
    If you mean if reception is good and other call related stuuf id say yes.
    Volume during calls is good,spekerphone is good,reception is good.
    Bt connects with no problems dont know if you ever had a K700 or a T630 but those phones would say connecting and would never connect and you had to take out the battery to move on.
    Ive encountered no such problems with the K750.
    The Radio is good and it has rds so if you automatically search for a station rds displays the name of a station and with KLAS is occasionally displays the name of the song being played.
    Video recording is not as good as picture quality but the W900i's video quality is quite good.
    Battery life on the K750 isnt that good as well something it inherites from the K700i.
    I definately dont like the K750's phonebook as you can only have one entry per field example you cant store two mobile phone numbers for a contact. So if your contact has two work or cell number you have to put one cell number under mobile and the other under fax or home. So the phonebook forces you to only use primary numbers of contacts. So Nokia Series 60 phones beat them out in this department.
    Dont what else to say,be more specific.
    All in all the phone is a K700i in a different body with a 2 mp camera,ms stich duo pro support and very slight improvements in videorecording.

Going to post W900i pictures later as the shots ive taken do not bring out the best in the camera.
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Dec 30, 2005 at 03:47 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts

Will post some taken by k750 later.

Tai, it would have been good if you had taken pics in the same environment or take the same object(s) with all 3 phones to give a better comparison.

i'm big on the photography thing. and its a bad idea to compare multiple devices uses different shots.

unless, your intention is to show off the pics rather than comparing them for picture quality.
    Macbook Core Duo 1.83ghz
    OS X 10.4.10 - 1.25gb Ram

jomo Guest

v551.........................

Quote Originally Posted by jomo

v551.........................
    Quote Originally Posted by WJ
    We are sorry but you must be a member (registered) and logged in to access this section.
    . .
    The views expressed in the above post are not neccesarily the views of icuucme.

No that's not my intention I dont have the K700i anymore its an old pic and since I dont carry all three around I just posted the best shots taken with the cameras. Dont want to take pictures of my house etc so in order for me to do that id have to carry them all around.
    Im not comparing the devices im just want to show the quality of pics taken with the different devices.

taken with a samsung D500
    IN ARCE SITAMQUIS OCCULTABIT

Am I the only one that cannot see the attachments posted.
    This is the fourth attachment ive seen and the attached files cannot be seen.
    W900i picture absolutely no flash,no white balance and no night mode. So a very good picture.