Thread: Welcome to the Security Forum

Default Welcome to the Security Forum

Welcome everybody to the General Security Forum. 8)

This has been something that we have been asking for for a while and now it is a reality.

Based on recent trends and events taking place in IT, it is becoming increasingly evident that Security is an important issue that touches many aspects of IT. As such, it is now the right time to put a spotlight on it.

Please feel free to post your comments, questions, and information on security related matters here. While doing so, please adhere to the website's terms of usage, and do not post material that could be construed as illegal, in poor taste, or malicious (let's keep it clean
    )

I'll be one of your moderators for this forum. Looking forward to the usual uplifiting Techjamaican discussions.
    8) 8) 8) ;D

Default Re:Welcome to the Security Forum

Let me take this opportunity to Welcome you all Insecurities 1-on-1

Just Kidding.............

Looking forward to some informative topics/discussions.........Hosted b our Moderator The Black Knight from the clan Crypto......Member of the Knights of the round table...........A true IT security professional...!!!

So where is the Certification forum!!! The people have spoken........Thats for another forun anyway

Default Re:Welcome to the Security Forum

yes and i'll be here to help out as well......

Thank you all for the new Security Forum....long awaited!
    |--- www.RealJamaicaEstate.com ™ ---|
    Invest small = small returns [micro enterprise] | Invest Big = returns Big [macro enterprise]
    --- www.fashionsJAMAICA.com ™ -|- www.ChampsJamaica.com

Quote Originally Posted by Utech22 View Post
    Thank you all for the new Security Forum....long awaited!
    Utech.... mi think a me one did love post in old threads.... look how long the security forum became a reality.....

yeah following up to what utech said... thanks guys now i know where to turn when my computer is attacked by viruses