Page 981 of 1031 FirstFirst ... 481881931971979980981982983991 ... LastLast
Results 9,801 to 9,810 of 10308

Thread: Silkroad Online

well good luck with that kade, right now i not even aguh think bout aege!
    Sever: Aege
    Build: Unknown Blader(LvL 80)

well.....aege had Heaven guild/Union ive heard..and they came over to Venice im sure of that, because the names and symbols they had over on aege were on venice and dem did reach 80 capping and stuf....but still couldnt take on our 3rd and 4th best unions on venice lol...i idled and looked at that and stuff...all did in on the GW setup against them and a guild name Black_Wolves...they failed.

Anyways Venice and Greece FTW~ dat me seh
    ---

lol bonez the real heaven deh on aege! man dem did rule apart of 80 cap till them start hack each other. when mi seh sun mi mean almost every whoring botting memba have 1

i hear you, but mek i seh something, 90% of the 4 guilds that were on venice that were the bests were all lvl 80 and had a sosun something, if its not a weapon its full gears or almost full gears and a +7 or +9 weapon. the two top guilds everyman had a sosun full set or a full +6 set and a sosun weapon and sh1t

Thing is on venice, them not gonna hack anyone, is like mutual respect them have for each other, and they just always want that rivalry to continue and stuff. all the popular players had full +6 or +7 sun set and a +7-9 weapon. Most of them play now and the oldest ones have two or more sun characters.some of them just sell the sun have the gold and beat a +6 set and a +7 wep

but heaven guild on ur server i heard was notorious still. but ours still exist over here on venice
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp Shady View Post
    lol cho >.> i go wait till uh cap comes price will go bak up then an then i sell ...um plan 2 play krysis tho wen cap comes so lol dunno if i gonna start bak da euro not sure Oo
    krysis...yessssssssssssssssssssssss...mi hav unfinished business wid da bredda deh...muhahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by biggskelly View Post
    dats y mi affi rate u inuh ute all when u get headshot and deh pon u back a view the sky, u still a shout "p@#4ole mi aw pawn u". , u a di boss
    dun kno innuh biggs....as mi adda bredda seh "hothead" lego seh dat..nove wida seh"we a guffi dem"
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneZ View Post
    LOL at nove.....if a one ting me rate bout u as ma best frend is that u always waah fight the UNIQUEs.....gwaan ute lol
    bonez u lef greece too long man....nove is a grind hog...orr general...you figat?
    My aim!!!!!!!!!!!! to prove you wrong!!!
    StArZ "Я" Us

Quote Originally Posted by Del View Post
    krysis...yessssssssssssssssssssssss...mi hav unfinished business wid da bredda deh...muhahaha
    yes and Shady1 already kick awf yuh face
    Intel C2Q Q9550 @ 2.83| Asus P5Q Pro| Zalman CNPS 9700NT| OCZ DDR2 4Gb (1000Mhz)|EVGA Superclocked 8800GTS 320Mb| SG 250Gb + 160Gb|Envision G19LWK 19 widescreen|Logitech G15|Logitech G5|Antec Twelve Hundred|eDimensional AudioFX Force Feedback Gaming Headset|CORSAIR -750TX| Krysis

yes and yuh already kick awf Shady1 face
    Fixed nuh thx needed ^_^

yes and Shady1 already kick awf yuh face
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlord View Post
    Fixed nuh thx needed ^_^
    :
    : double pwnage lol :
    intel 965GMA

Quote Originally Posted by Starlord View Post
    Fixed nuh thx needed ^_^
    hahahaha gweh!! >.> lol
    Intel C2Q Q9550 @ 2.83| Asus P5Q Pro| Zalman CNPS 9700NT| OCZ DDR2 4Gb (1000Mhz)|EVGA Superclocked 8800GTS 320Mb| SG 250Gb + 160Gb|Envision G19LWK 19 widescreen|Logitech G15|Logitech G5|Antec Twelve Hundred|eDimensional AudioFX Force Feedback Gaming Headset|CORSAIR -750TX| Krysis

@Del....nope havent forgotten at all

@Shady....eee LOLOLOL!! del kick awf back fi him face nuh plz
    ---