Page 501 of 1031 FirstFirst ... 4014514914995005015025035115516011001 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 10308

Thread: Silkroad Online

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    I tried installing mine and all it said was please wait. Then it seh I can't install till patch release or something like that. When did you install yours?
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWolfe Hellscream View Post
    I think he means that he has the setup client on his pc. You can't install it until after update.
    I have the Euro client installed as well. Installed it on both pc's I have at home.

How?

Please read SRO's notice on website:
    Hello. This is Silkroad Online.

Europe Expansion client can be installed from 07/24/2007 11:30 Silkroad Standard Time.

Users who downloaded previously can proceed to install by double clicking a client.
    You can install it from 9:30 pm our time.

even at after 12am I still couldn't install. anywayz, it's after 3 and Installed an updated successfully. just waiting on inspection to complete. Joymax late as usual...
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

Legend I, Europe Expansion was scheduled to be updated within 6 hours.

However, we have concluded that more development time is needed in order to provide our users great service.

We apologize for the delay in our inspection.

We will open service as soon as possible and inform our users through News section upon completion.

Inspection Period : 07/24/2007 11:00~22:00 Silkroad Standard Time (11 hour duration)

[Patch]
    - Legend I, Europe Expansion to be opened

Yup, something ain't working right, so they added on another 5 hours. Yaaa more sleep for me.

11 hour inspection? geez thanx alot joymax. well sleep isn't a bad idea

Finally, Legend I, Europe Expansion is opened now.

We have inform that our users able to play the long time-waited the Legend I, Europe Expansion.

Please enjoy the game and have a great fun with the Silkroad Legend I, Europe Expansion.

Time of Opening: 07/24/2007 19:30 Silkroad Standard Time.

i install my own still. its a diff look i will say that, but when i get home, i will take another good look @ it
    i love my country, but i fear my elected officials
    Call me on 3538447.
    topdogclu @ hotmail.com

Installed and rearing to go. Work begins in 3 mins. cant be early again so might as well take it for a test drive, see if there are any noticeable problems so far.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Cloud Solutions. All rights reserved.

@pow... bout 5 mins b4 i posted i had installed it.... jus ran the exe it sed please wait <was extracting apparently>, then the intsaller came up, didnt hav ne issues at all... dunno if it has nething to do with the fact that the previous installation wasnt there <reinstalled os again last nite>, but it didnt give any problems at all.

I took a look at it this morning, mount ro still not open, the text is the same old text, and all the euro monsters blue to me, ride thru wid my wolf make him clean up along the way... also xfire will crash the client EVERY time u port, so watch out for that..
    i goin to register as trader as i get a chance, unnuh decide wat job unnuh doing? <my euro char goin to be hunter tho>
    Everything can be learnt, simply by not speaking...

So like, no new servers huh? What the plan then?

EDIT - I trying to install the Euro client but it's not working. Keep saying please wait for about 3 mins and then says 'This is a client file that can be used after the Europe update.' who else getting this?
    Last edited by Powpow; Jul 24, 2007 at 08:57 AM.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow