Page 1030 of 1031 FirstFirst ... 3053093098010201028102910301031 LastLast
Results 10,291 to 10,300 of 10308

Thread: Silkroad Online

So i have consistently logged on to Aege everyday last week so it seems like joymax did something to solve the gold bot problem filling up the server spaces. Its just a pity they did it when we all left.
    Black by popular demand
    Ω
    Asus G73JH 17.3" - Core i7 740QM|6GB DDR3 1333| ATI Mobility Radeon 5870 1GB| 640GB HDD

Quote Originally Posted by samurailos View Post
    People still play silkroad 0_0 ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Taktician View Post
    OMFG... you guys still play this game?

edit:
    @Bonez... is what kinda HP dem man deh have so STR ppl got nukes for 27k then got hit incess of 23k in the next 3secs and the man was still standing, is some 40k+ hp dem man deh a walk wid now?
    I asked this question just the other day... Cant believe SRO still getting major play

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    So i have consistently logged on to Aege everyday last week so it seems like joymax did something to solve the gold bot problem filling up the server spaces. Its just a pity they did it when we all left.
    What?! No more gold bots?! lol. Joymax ftw! -_-
    Laptop: HP DV6700t - Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5Ghz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia 8400m GS, 250GB HDD. Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Too bad the update itself sux, isro dies from here on.

Yaa Cerberus at 12d, long time joymax fi mek him stronger. He is always an epic boss in most mmos.
    Discord Zelink#7178

Joymax hardly has an idea of what a Unique aka boss is supposed to be. The only one that comes partially close is Breakyung.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

The only one that comes close is roc lol. They still cant kill him yet on isro. Its maybe a year now.
    Discord Zelink#7178

Well an unkillable unique nuh mek sense still lol. But I say Breakyung more than roc in the sense that, as a phy boss all he does is stamp. Breakyung as a phy and mag boss does way more ( blasts you with poison, some freezing technique, pokes you with her tail, summons a crapload of mobs, her aoe is much wider than that of roc too etc) only thing Roc has going for him (actually I think Roc is infact female) is it's ferocity. Imo, it would've been better that Roc was a dragon rather than just a big bird clone.
    Last edited by ShadowWolfe Hellscream; Aug 3, 2011 at 02:14 PM.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

It all depends on the version of roc. In ksro, Jsro, Csro roc is easier, he has less hp and less damage.

In isro he has more hp and uses his hyper canon far earlier than usual. So basically u know when uniques would be getting killed they would use some last resort to get stronger. Well in isro he can use his from 100% hp. Saw it they day i used the utes char "Roc has entered Berzerk mode"

Everything get 1 hit, even in bless spell you die.
    Discord Zelink#7178

Quote Originally Posted by zelink View Post
    It all depends on the version of roc. In ksro, Jsro, Csro roc is easier, he has less hp and less damage.

In isro he has more hp and uses his hyper canon far earlier than usual. So basically u know when uniques would be getting killed they would use some last resort to get stronger. Well in isro he can use his from 100% hp. Saw it they day i used the utes char "Roc has entered Berzerk mode"

Everything get 1 hit, even in bless spell you die.
    A unique, in bezerk mode? Wow.
    But a unkillable unique nuh mek sense. What's the point? So why joymax nuh adjust the thing? After a while it nuh become pointless?
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    A unique, in bezerk mode? Wow.
    But a unkillable unique nuh mek sense. What's the point? So why joymax nuh adjust the thing? After a while it nuh become pointless?
    Joymax doesnt run like Riot Games where the community cries and they obey like lap dogs. Roc will not be nerfed. end of story dwl
    Black by popular demand
    Ω
    Asus G73JH 17.3" - Core i7 740QM|6GB DDR3 1333| ATI Mobility Radeon 5870 1GB| 640GB HDD

Bwoy the thing with this ame is that joymax got soo greedy star. 12d update came and if u want good gears you will have to buy silk to get stones that prevent your items from breaking.

I see some vids of people who cant even get +1 on their new 12 weapons.

Roc should be strong man, what would u say about this boss i fought in final fantasy 12 who took me 4 hours to beat? Had to fight, pause and come again.
    Discord Zelink#7178