Page 1030 of 1031 FirstFirst ... 3053093098010201028102910301031 LastLast
Results 10,291 to 10,300 of 10306

Thread: Silkroad Online

  1. #10291
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,542
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    So i have consistently logged on to Aege everyday last week so it seems like joymax did something to solve the gold bot problem filling up the server spaces. Its just a pity they did it when we all left.
    Black by popular demand
    Ω
    Asus G73JH 17.3" - Core i7 740QM|6GB DDR3 1333| ATI Mobility Radeon 5870 1GB| 640GB HDD

  2. #10292
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,231
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samurailos View Post
    People still play silkroad 0_0 ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Taktician View Post
    OMFG... you guys still play this game?


    edit:
    @Bonez... is what kinda HP dem man deh have so STR ppl got nukes for 27k then got hit incess of 23k in the next 3secs and the man was still standing, is some 40k+ hp dem man deh a walk wid now?
    I asked this question just the other day... Cant believe SRO still getting major play

    Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    So i have consistently logged on to Aege everyday last week so it seems like joymax did something to solve the gold bot problem filling up the server spaces. Its just a pity they did it when we all left.
    What?! No more gold bots?! lol. Joymax ftw! -_-
    Laptop: HP DV6700t - Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5Ghz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia 8400m GS, 250GB HDD. Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

  3. #10293
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    0

    Default



    Too bad the update itself sux, isro dies from here on.

    Yaa Cerberus at 12d, long time joymax fi mek him stronger. He is always an epic boss in most mmos.
    Discord Zelink#7178

  4. #10294
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    6,511
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Joymax hardly has an idea of what a Unique aka boss is supposed to be. The only one that comes partially close is Breakyung.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

  5. #10295
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The only one that comes close is roc lol. They still cant kill him yet on isro. Its maybe a year now.
    Discord Zelink#7178

  6. #10296
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    6,511
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Well an unkillable unique nuh mek sense still lol. But I say Breakyung more than roc in the sense that, as a phy boss all he does is stamp. Breakyung as a phy and mag boss does way more ( blasts you with poison, some freezing technique, pokes you with her tail, summons a crapload of mobs, her aoe is much wider than that of roc too etc) only thing Roc has going for him (actually I think Roc is infact female) is it's ferocity. Imo, it would've been better that Roc was a dragon rather than just a big bird clone.
    Last edited by ShadowWolfe Hellscream; Aug 3, 2011 at 02:14 PM.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

  7. #10297
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    It all depends on the version of roc. In ksro, Jsro, Csro roc is easier, he has less hp and less damage.

    In isro he has more hp and uses his hyper canon far earlier than usual. So basically u know when uniques would be getting killed they would use some last resort to get stronger. Well in isro he can use his from 100% hp. Saw it they day i used the utes char "Roc has entered Berzerk mode"

    Everything get 1 hit, even in bless spell you die.
    Discord Zelink#7178

  8. #10298
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    13,179
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zelink View Post
    It all depends on the version of roc. In ksro, Jsro, Csro roc is easier, he has less hp and less damage.

    In isro he has more hp and uses his hyper canon far earlier than usual. So basically u know when uniques would be getting killed they would use some last resort to get stronger. Well in isro he can use his from 100% hp. Saw it they day i used the utes char "Roc has entered Berzerk mode"

    Everything get 1 hit, even in bless spell you die.
    A unique, in bezerk mode? Wow.
    But a unkillable unique nuh mek sense. What's the point? So why joymax nuh adjust the thing? After a while it nuh become pointless?
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

    Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2009

  9. #10299
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,542
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    A unique, in bezerk mode? Wow.
    But a unkillable unique nuh mek sense. What's the point? So why joymax nuh adjust the thing? After a while it nuh become pointless?
    Joymax doesnt run like Riot Games where the community cries and they obey like lap dogs. Roc will not be nerfed. end of story dwl
    Black by popular demand
    Ω
    Asus G73JH 17.3" - Core i7 740QM|6GB DDR3 1333| ATI Mobility Radeon 5870 1GB| 640GB HDD

  10. #10300
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Bwoy the thing with this ame is that joymax got soo greedy star. 12d update came and if u want good gears you will have to buy silk to get stones that prevent your items from breaking.

    I see some vids of people who cant even get +1 on their new 12 weapons.

    Roc should be strong man, what would u say about this boss i fought in final fantasy 12 who took me 4 hours to beat? Had to fight, pause and come again.
    Discord Zelink#7178

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •