Page 2 of 1031 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast

Thread: Silkroad Online

Quote Originally Posted by samurailos
    U seet, it was said for Gunz, i like silk in a way but i didn't find myself too addicted guess is cuz mi nuh link wid everyone else yet, gonna play it now still.
    We added you to the party last night and you were all over the place until you got stuck. What do you think of the game link how you linked-up with us?

Here are some screenshots of actual game-play >> www.silkroadonline.net/dataroom/screenshot.asp
    .:] ^ [:.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.

this is not like gunz, with gunz there was a bunch of issues with the game we cudnt stand, for one we kept gettin hella lags, the agent error sucked as cuz that mek u cant play at all i stopped playin gunz becuz i update my client and kept gettin agent error, kirby hdd ded and him cudnt get fi play. the chat system was annoyin too, cuz it kept sayin i was cursin wen i wasnt, i mean with silk on the other hand it free, the only error i seen is in the english, sometime we get lag yes but it always fixes, it lags to the servers bein full, inly bug ive ran into is not bein able to do a quest over even though i shud have been able to. other than that its free and tonnes o fun.
    Notorios
    That Which Is Not Defined Is Infinitely Great
    Google The Search Engine Of The Gods

Poor Poor R1

Damn That Sucked Friggin Thief Killed Us And Just Ran Away
    Notorios
    That Which Is Not Defined Is Infinitely Great
    Google The Search Engine Of The Gods

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Notorios
    Damn That Sucked Friggin Thief Killed Us And Just Ran Away
    hehehe. How much time now have ya'll been killed a thieves? If I remember correctly the answer is a lot. lol...
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.

thanks for the screenshots, look like i might like this game, it would be my first mmorpg but it'll have to wait till i set up my machine again

Its a great game, i'm jus at lvl9 now still but i'll play it alot over the weekend. I still can't believe seh a me and pow fuss start da game ya and the whole a unnuh gone lef mi, soon reach up deh no worry and i have sum screenies to post when i get home,nice graphics.
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos

@ Los - I just reached lvl9 last night. I need some help with the Stone Ghost & Grave Stone Spirit Champion if you're not tied up later.

Quote Originally Posted by BlaqMale
    thanks for the screenshots, look like i might like this game, it would be my first mmorpg but it'll have to wait till i set up my machine again
    Here's a guide to the game >> http://silkroad-oasis.com

Well i'm a lil late but i have sum screenies

Fire a mi specialty, well i'm @lvl 13, i have lvl4 fire river,lvl 3 ice,lightning and lvl1 force and lvl3 in sword special.
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos

I can't believe someone posted this thread before mi. Mi grieve star. Anyways i'm now at lvl 18 soon 19. And when I reach lvl 20 I gonna turn a thief, as wid most of am other parries for ovious reasons .

Here are some screenshots:

Juss chilling

Blowow

In Jangan

Yes Notorios this is we
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow