Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty 2 Vs Counterstrike (all versions)

digimon Guest

Default Call of Duty 2 Vs Counterstrike (all versions)

i want to see what u peeps think about those two games. which one nicer. mP sp and so on

mP sp...?????
    Never played call of duty b4...
    In the beginning Counterstrike sorta sucked. But really and truly it not that bad. As far as graphics call of duty probably win, not saying COD not a good game but CS right now is were its at.

Cant imagine the specs needed to play COD2, furthermore online....

call of duty 1 & 2 mad, not a far comparison since cod has a single player story. CoD final answer

counterstrike cool but call of duty, especially if u know yuh world war 2 history, is like nirvana. cool weapons and true to the period. dem damn germans come een like ticks. when call of duty finish and the score a play and the animation a roll along i swear a tear came to my eye. mi couldnt believe it done. its a work of art.

SP has to go to COD but MP(online) hands down CS, CS was never made for single player anyways....but COD has great MP(online) play too.

CS have proven itself over the years to be a force to be recon with so i'd have to go with counter strike.......

but i love CALL OF DUTY TOO ....lol cant i pick both?

if you go to any internet cafe in the u.s. you'll find counter strike but you will never find call of duty.
    Last edited by taliban_madup; Dec 10, 2005 at 12:09 AM.
    Wen Mi Did Baawn Di Doctor Drop Mi Pan Mi Head Suh From Dat Mi Just MADUP.....Bellevue A Mi Second Yard.

http://www.myspace.com/squadyasthevillain

call of duty, no questions asked.

I would say Call of duty still ... MP and SP

Counter strike is a wicked MP still ... gotta give it its ratings
    -|ChecK iT|-

i think it's really a tie, call of duty has superior SP and counter strike has superior MP(not saying that call of duty MP aint good).

it's really had to pick one..........

withdraw my last vote,......i think call of duty is much better because it has both great SP and MP action, the game play is better it looks better and there is a bit of strategy to it not just run and gun like counter strike.......
    Wen Mi Did Baawn Di Doctor Drop Mi Pan Mi Head Suh From Dat Mi Just MADUP.....Bellevue A Mi Second Yard.

http://www.myspace.com/squadyasthevillain

CS is a strictly MP game, u can be comparing call of duty SP with its MP, u need to talk about what they have in comparison, clearly if u gonna take single player + MP in account CoD will win

Compare MP vs MP

CoD would definately win with this comparison because of the variety of things to do. as erasor said, not a fair comparison now. If it's the multiplayer version of CoD vs CS, CS would definately win.
    The views expressed in the above post are not neccesarily the views of icuucme.