Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 reasons to wait for ps3

Xbox 360 has Halo 3, Mass Effect, Crackdown, Blue Dragon, Chrome Hounds, Dead or Alive 4, Project Offset, Dead or Alive Code: Cronus, Dead Rising, Demonik, Fable 2, Frame City Killer, Gears of War, Huxley, Lost Odyssey, Ninety-Nine Nights, The Outfit, Prey, Saints Row,Too Human and WarDevil. There are over 250 games in development for the Xbox 360 vs over 100 with PS3.

the only game there i'd play all day is halo3, the linup is decent though but it cannot compete with Sony's. Quantity is 1 thing but quality is another.

Plus the playstation's game library covers 3 generations. Sony has the best titles when it comes to adult gaming.
    1nsp1ron: Core 2 Duo T5450 1.66 GHz 2MB L2|GM965 Express|2 GB DDR2 667|70.1 GB SATA|DVD±RW|14.1 TFT Display|Intel GMA X3100|Windows 7 Ultimate

prey isn't exclusive, not sure about the rest but if you've seen videos for prey then you'ld definately want the system it's on

or 2 36 or 50 inch screen. that will be sweet

Quote Originally Posted by -=KzR.Erasor=-
    Was just wondering, how many ppl think that the revolution has potential apart from me. To say the least all these so called next gen things, really dont deserve the name. How i see it, the 360 and the PS3, all they did in terms of game, is to make the games able to play at a much better video quality. I would think that next gen would mean more than just graphic upgrade. Not saying these systems arent all that but for me, I believe the revolution is the only next gen product being release(gamewise) in the near future.

THIS IS ALL MY OPINION

KzR.Erasor is a thinking man. + 4 points for you. Both systems are full of graphix and stuff most people won't be able to use/afford. Lets wait for the ps4?

make sure that the tv yall using is can handle it. because i went to best buy today in the states and some guy xbox 360 mess up his tv

i am waitin for ps3, most of the type of games i play are made in japan. ff13 will out sell halo 3. was the xbox 360 launched in japan? becuase i dont see any must buy games that would interest japanese consumers.
    ChAos AnD cOnfLicT ArE mY ParEntS

I have a strong Janapnese influence from watching a lot of anime. I can even speak about 1/10 th of their language . Really!! I have made up my mind to go with the ps3 when it is out.

Dead or Alive 4 and eNCHANT arM are the big titles for the japanese launch.

here is a Trailer for eNCHANT arM

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=8250&type=wmv

and one for Frame City Killer

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=8268&type=wmv

Xbox 360 Japanese Launch Lineup

Perfect Dark Zero, Ridge Racer 6, Dead or Alive 4, Enchant Arms, Frame City Killer, Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter, Every Party and Need for Speed Most Wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by juiceheadband
    talking about killer apps, where are 360's? PS3 has the Metal Gear potential, Warhawk, Tekken, I-8, Gran Turismo, Killzone, plus lots more games that could be available at launch.

ever played a pc game on dual screens, feel sweet nuh true. thats what the ps3 is gonna do - imagine playing tekken/soul calibur on 2 27 inch screens...!
    Using 2 tv`s to play game is a waste of money worse like how Jps deh behave now a dayz, mi nah lie still playing a game via 2 screens nice like microsoft flight sim which require 3 monitors to play effectively.