Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 10 reasons to wait for ps3

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMac2
    does anyone know where one may pre-order a ps3?
    Well if you travel allot to the US you can preorder at Ebgames or Gamestop whenever they start doing it just check dem website i preorder all the time

They said 10 reasons well i'm going with 1 the fact that Xbox 360 might night have the strongest line up coming out like 360 but for all the gamers out there this is the main reason if nothing else to get the 360 that they will be able to bridge the cap between console and pc so the need to come out in launch is 1 thing but the fight is not over in the 1 round but their is 12 rounds believe me mircrosoft have things up their sleeves. i say wait and see just imagine playing with ur friend u on ur console and they on their pc that alone is the big differetnts in the next gen system
    Nothing Tried Nothing Gained
    The Only Failure is the one who never tried

Quote Originally Posted by death777777777 View Post
    They said 10 reasons well i'm going with 1 the fact that Xbox 360 might night have the strongest line up coming out like 360 but for all the gamers out there this is the main reason if nothing else to get the 360 that they will be able to bridge the cap between console and pc so the need to come out in launch is 1 thing but the fight is not over in the 1 round but their is 12 rounds believe me mircrosoft have things up their sleeves. i say wait and see just imagine playing with ur friend u on ur console and they on their pc that alone is the big differetnts in the next gen system
    how you people feel now wit the ps3 has no games and is last in line ahhaaaa!!!!!