Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Your NFS:Most Wanted Rides

@Powpow
    Supra-8/10

@Bob, the resized pics look very sharp man, gonna use this method when i get the game, to post mine, but mine will be from 800x600 reseized to 640x480, shud look sharper non the less.

Nice rides man, look like u love the rims, all 10/10, nice sleeper style.
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos

hmmm I have found my thing to be so still. I have found it's not random at all. OU of the 7 racers that I have beaten they all except one have their pink slip either on the left most question marker or the right most question marker.
    Confucious says "he who knows not and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him"

OH Drew I driving a porsche cayman S the best car pound for pound so far. I am number 8 on the black list.
    Confucious says "he who knows not and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him"

Quote Originally Posted by greatis
    OH Drew I driving a porsche cayman S the best car pound for pound so far. I am number 8 on the black list.
    same car, same rank.

@digitalchef
    I am no 3 on the blacklist, I also got a pinkslip to a lamborgini sometime back, but it takes a little bit of getting used to so I only use it when I need a lot of brute speed and the blacklist guy had stuff done to it, that I didnt yet have the ability to unlock (it was almost maxed out, I think). But at no 3 everything is unlocked, but very expensive.

@samurailos
    Thanks, yeah, always wanted those rims, I try to make the cars look like something I would actually buy.

i'm at #6 going after #5 now. too much heat on the rx8 star. as i c police i c choppers and roadblocks. plan to buy an aston martin soon and get rid of the rx8, evo and the benz.

me want back me video card
    WHY PAY WHEN YOU CAN GET IT FREE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by akoo
    me want back me video card
    same ting me a sing pon, mi want back mi baby

I finally got it at 18% now, doing stuff to be qualified to race big lou,

My ride, i also won the golf,lexus and supra from pink slips but the cobalt here is, i turned down AA on my video card hence i was able to run the game better at higher resolutions,my original ride.

INgame

Well thats the only car i bought(key word bought, i won't post slips cars unless i edit em) so far, i'm saving to buy a exotic.
    Last edited by samurailos; Nov 26, 2005 at 11:01 PM.
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos

Finally beat Razor and the surprise after that, but M3 GTR still not unlocked outside carreer mode and even in career mode, can only change colour, I guess all the little races I skipped thoughout the game need to be completed, hopefully.