Thread: need for speed most wanted lan game problem

keroed1 Guest

Default need for speed most wanted lan game problem

hey guys i trying to setup most wanted to play on a network two of my bredrens came with their laptops and when one started a game server we saw it andwe clicked join and entered a name and then it said connecting but it never moved from that point................???????????? so i am not sure why we cant play a lan game i mean i thought once it said searching for lan game andwe were able to see the one he started i thoughtit would have worked can anyone help me???

Do you have any firewalls running on the hosts machine and/or clients. Also have you upgraded to V1.3 or the latest version?. I think that patch fixed some lan issues.
    [AMD Gallardo] [Asus M2N SLI Deluxe] [AMD 5000+ X2 black edition @ 3.2GHZ] [Zalman CNPS9700 LED][ EVGA 8800GT 512MB] [Gskill 2GB x 2 DDR2800] [Seagate 320GB IDE][Seagate 1TB, 750GB, 320GB SATA II][Western Digital 1TB SATA II][XION 600W] [NEC DL DVD-RW] [Antec Nine Hundred MidATX] [19" BenQ FP93GX LCD][40" Samsung LNA500LCD HDTV 1080p][Logitech X-230 2.1]

keroed1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis2kx
    Do you have any firewalls running on the hosts machine and/or clients. Also have you upgraded to V1.3 or the latest version?. I think that patch fixed some lan issues.
    upgarde v1.3????????? what you talking bout for need for speed? there patches realesed to fix previous problems?? can u post prob a link or something for me to search for in google