Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Your NFS:Most Wanted Rides

Default Your NFS:Most Wanted Rides

Ok, since the game buss now and i realise alotta persons start playing it already, you can post all the pictures of your rides and how fast they can go etc here.
    The views expressed in the above post are not neccesarily the views of icuucme.

visual upgrades:
    body kit, 20" rims, medium black tint, the hood, the vinyl and the paint job.

Long time man:

http://screenshot.xfire.com/xf/modul...uname=powpow90

More to come...

Edit: Nuh reach nowhere yet and look on ma bounty Muchless ma heat with this car at x3. Time to park it and go back to ma Cobalt:

Last edited by Powpow; Nov 21, 2005 at 02:51 PM.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Well in hope that i'll get the game by friday the latest, i might have sum screenshots up by saturday morning, o yea i hear u can take pics in the game by pressing f12 and it saves to ur "my prictures" folder in bmp format i think which can easily be converted to jpeg by photoshop or sumthin, i hear thats the way to achieve the best quality, so far non of ya'll cars nuh too hot, wait till i get te game then u'll see sum madd rides.C'mon atleast show me sumthin i'll ned to step up to.

Comments
    Punto- Looks aight' but the lack of AA really kills sum rating off the car, otherwise, its very simple aight looking ride.Final Ratings----8/10

Supra-Hmm, bad angle powpow, the car overall interms of bodykit is good but the colour is lame a way and the vynil colours not good either,get a nicer colour and u might get 9/10 from me. Final Rating---6/10
    Last edited by samurailos; Nov 22, 2005 at 09:09 AM.
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos

Maf and him hype video card, memba from fable screenshots, ok lets me review

Eclipse 2k6- First roofscoops suck, unless u find one that hardly shows, the vynil and colour are very nice, goes with the cf hood and cf spolier nicely, is the tire small or is that how the game is with this car(the excess space around the tire area) and the bodykit is aight'. Final Rating---9/10

Update- theres a downloadable strategy guide availablefor free download in pdf format at need for speed most wanted's home page.
    Last edited by samurailos; Nov 22, 2005 at 11:40 AM.
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos

how do guys play racing games on PC?
    you guys use a joypad?
    stearing wheel?
    or just the keyboard?

all i use is the ordinary game pad....its nicer to me!!
    just got most wanted today...cant wait to go home and EXPLORE!!!
    Isn't it a marvelous thing? The mystery of the mind?
    Dear Mr Obama..could you please bail out caribyard.com ?
    Athlon 64x2 6000+, Gigabyte GA-M590SLI-S4 Mobo, HD 4870 512MB Graphix, 4gigs OCZ DDR2 800 RAM, Acer 22" WideScreen.

Quote Originally Posted by Zard
    how do guys play racing games on PC?
    you guys use a joypad?
    stearing wheel?
    or just the keyboard?
    I use a Psone controller with a converter for it, but only the pads work. Can't get the analogs to work, so looking to aquire a good one.

@ samurailos - This Supra that I got in the pink slip still mostly has the same visuals that I got with it. Is mostly the performance I upgrade so far for that Supra. I only took the screenshot to show my bounty so far and I haven't been playing that long.
    Anyways my pink slip streak got broken star . Didn't get the first chicks ride (RX8) which looked so sweet. Oh well gonna work on the Supra then and sell the other rides except ma first one (Cobalt SS).
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

maf an powpow wah kind of video card u people pushing? same question goes out to u digitalchef.
    Last edited by icuucme; Nov 22, 2005 at 10:49 PM.
    Suspect Zero