Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Programing Made Simple

Default Programing Made Simple

Microsoft Vb.net and Asp.net or Java or ruby on rails or c, c++ what’s your favorite language what would you like to develop or is there any questions you would like to ask about anything programming wise this thread is designed to share info you have something new or is it something you know well share it with us this is now the hub for discussion

Just drop a line no matter what the topic
    Last edited by Constantine; Nov 19, 2005 at 12:00 PM.

XHTML and the HTML

Well for start XHTML is here to replace HTML but dont take my word for it thats what they say

Microsoft Vb.net and Asp.net or Java or ruby on rails or c, c++ what’s your favorite language ?
    C++ is my favourite, born and grew up on it. C# is my new second favourite. Both serve me well and in different areas.

I do reaserch and games in C++.
    I do web app, win apps with C#.
    Let's act on what we agree on now, and argue later on what we don't.
    Black men leave Barbeque alone if Barbeque don't trouble you

Default hi

ok i like c++ also was a huge fan of c in the old days but as for c# sharpe i am new to it i use vb.net for most of my coding now

Quote Originally Posted by Constantine
    is there any questions you would like to ask about anything programming wise this thread is designed to share info you have something new or is it something you know well share it with us this is now the hub for discussion

Just drop a line no matter what the topic
    The whole programming section is for this, if u have an ASP question it should be asked in the ASP section etc.
    The views expressed in the above post are not neccesarily the views of icuucme.

Yeah just wanted a more general place where one can view anything and discuss anything without any boundaries

Cool but everyone won't participate in evrything, no dis.
    Let's act on what we agree on now, and argue later on what we don't.
    Black men leave Barbeque alone if Barbeque don't trouble you

yeah i kno i just wanted one general thread

I like C, C++, C# and Java. My favourite langauge is Java though; by far the most documented and sofisticated language I have used. C# was my favourite once but I got over the .net hype to realize that it is just another language its nothing revolutionary (after all it is a copy of java) so it comes in at second place. C was nice I loved it but I had far too much headaches with that langauge the devlopment time were too long so I quickly lost interest in whatever project I did in C. I use java mostly these days, but plan on making extensive use of C# as well at least I know 2 langaues at the cost of one. Oh and for the record vb.net (YUCK)!!! There is nothing else that makes me sicker.
    Last edited by leoandru; Nov 19, 2005 at 04:24 PM.

Oh .net is not that bad but hey that the beauty of life have u ever heard of ruby on rails I hear it’s the new buzz in the industry but for me I like all languages but I hate JAVA ill never use it for nothing but is a matter of preference I like prolog also and clips so I guess everyone has there own likes right now I am lecturing web development using .net and I have realized that c# Is a bit more complete

But even know I am at a conference in montego bay and ruby on rails taking over look it up and tell me what u think aright

RUBY ON RAILS this is the newest thing in web development people if u kno anything discuss it here

http://www.rubyonrails.org/

I think as an IT professional its is my duty to share information and consistently learn more and keep up with information that I deem interesting to me also its my duty to share what others have shown me and I don’t know everything but its much better to share what u know with others and more information means more marketable and that’s what this thread is about