Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Visual Mis-Perceptions (As suggested by Xeno)

Default Re:Visual Mis-Perceptions (As suggested by Xeno)

My head hurts. :-\

...and also why Nastro, I'm such a big fan of The Matrix movies. I've always been taught never to trust my senses and always to observe something from all possible angles - something might be hidden inside. I think my fav. passage in the bible is 1 Thes. 5:21. That should explain everything. Go lookitup.

I think that came out of my meticulous study of the books of Daniel, Jeremiah, Ezekiel & Revelation. If you thought the Matrix was wicked complicated, you should give those books a wiff. Nothing in those books are as they seem and nothing can be translated literally. I believe the information in them was deliberated encapsulated that way so that so that people with a passing interest may never find the truth hidden inside. For example, did you know that one of the great beasts of the Apocalypse has already materialised? Have you ever heard of the European Union? Ok, I won't puzzle ya anymore.... ;D

This is brain candy for me! ;D

Don't change the channel, More brain teasers on the way!

both pictures feature dogs.

Alright... the latter is a dalmanation, the former I am not certain.

Re: 1 Thes 5:21............I am fully aware of what it says. I think the King James Version says something like..."prove all thing and hold on to all that is good" (I maybe off by a word or two).

Judging from your Exegesis, there are those the may think that you are a Jehovahs Witeh em.

Any ways.

Lets hear those answers.

I'm a witness, just like every other God fearing individual on the planet. I may not necessarily refer to Him as Jehovah though. I just call Him God. It's just one syllable... as opposed to three - it's a lot easier that way. And if you are referring to Jehovah's Witness as in the organisation, no dude. I'm not with them. Never was, still am not, probably never will be.

What I find is that a lotta people mistake individuals with intimate knowledge of scripture to be either to be a member of the JW organisation or with some like entity. I guess it's the same way many people would mistake a person with intimate knowledge of how a computer works to be a nerd. The truth couldn't be any further than that. But I'd much rather discuss such topics off the boards. Link me otherwise and we can chat about that.

Oh by the way Nas, you're dead on with the reference. We seriously need to talk. You seem to have some experience.

Answer

The first picture is of a COW! Just the head! ;D

I guess the second picture was easy to spot. The second is a dalmation - or dog. Good eyes.

No offecne meant Xeno,

The reason I did say it is that I was approached by a witness who assumed from how I look that I could by no means know anything about the bible. In her discourse of which I listened and said nothing, she mentioned this scripture. Well I did make her a bit wiser as to not to me for as simple as I look , as is done so often.

Anyways................... back to the topic.

I LOVE THE COLOR TEST.... SIMPLY GLORIOUS!!!!!!!

[quote author=Xenocrates link=board=1;threadid=1822;start=15#msg18058 date=1063802886]
    For example, did you know that one of the great beasts of the Apocalypse has already materialised? Have you ever heard of the European Union? Ok, I won't puzzle ya anymore.... ;D
    [/quote]

So Xeno...who is the lamb that speaks like a dragon in Rev 13 v11?

[quote author=Nastro link=board=1;threadid=1822;start=30#msg18143 date=1063892900]
    No offecne meant Xeno,

The reason I did say it is that I was approached by a witness who assumed from how I look that I could by no means know anything about the bible. In her discourse of which I listened and said nothing, she mentioned this scripture. Well I did make her a bit wiser as to not to me for as simple as I look , as is done so often.

Anyways................... back to the topic.

I LOVE THE COLOR TEST.... SIMPLY GLORIOUS!!!!!!!
    [/quote]

Hmmm... seems we are going into the number one of the best discussion starters in the word : RELIGION.

Nas, I truly am sorry about your experience with that witness lady. Did this person make a comment that gave you the impression that you could not have known anything about the bible?
    Are you assuming, just as you said that she did, that her intentions were to make you ... uhhh... stand out ?
    Jehovah's Witnesses are from all walks of life and every corner you look.... low and behold....there they are.
    In fact, many of the Techjamaica members are witnesses ....

So Xeno...who is the lamb that speaks like a dragon in Rev 13 v11?
    BlackCryptoKnight,
    The scripture here did not refer to a lamb. It was making reference to "another wild beast that had two horns like a lamb.
    The two horns signifies a dual world power... much like the two horned ram mentioned in Daniel chapter 8 which represented the Medo-Persian empire.

Now, I would gladly discuss more out of this topic....

i love that circular one where as you move in and out.....that needs to be implemented in 3d to see what else will transpire..... ;D

that ram is as some say today britain and america....but its a lil more deeper than that. what most interpreters forget is, there has to be a thread from begining to end and the only thing that can link ppl from the past to the present is ideaology.

[quote author=deakie link=board=1;threadid=1822;start=30#msg18181 date=1063911800]that ram is as some say today britain and america....but its a lil more deeper than that. what most interpreters forget is, there has to be a thread from begining to end and the only thing that can link ppl from the past to the present is ideaology.
    [/quote]

What can also link past to present is...well, history.