Thread: Your Warcraft 3 Strategies

Default Your Warcraft 3 Strategies

This is a speed strat
    Race: Undead
    3 original heroes for the frost shield unholy aura and vampiric aura. Auras are the best abilities any hero can give because it helps the whole army which will add up to far more than any crap lord abilities.

then you make 9 gouls to complete team 1. (close range)

then 5 necros 2 banshees, 2 obsidian statues for healing and mana and 3 meat wagons will make up team 2.(long range)

With this strat dont bother wasting money on upgrading the right side of your attack and armor upgrades. Main things to concentrate on is getting you unholy aura, unholy frenzy canibalize and goul frenzy and all th eleft attack and armor upgrades. to compliment those is vampiric aura, cripple. Lastly upgrade frost shield, all necro upgrades including wagon bone generation.

there should be some food let over so you can make a couple crypt fiends with their net upgrade for anti air. dont mine with gouls if you can buy a goblin shredder...it costs 4 food where 4 gouls costing 2 food each dont collect as fast.

looking forward to hearing more strats from you guys.

Default Re:Your Warcraft 3 Strategies

Yow... i would post ma strategy, but really, this isnt something i think most people would be willing to post. I for one not really willing to post ma strat yet, i would rather u peeps see it in action.

Heh ;D I gon try that one although i man nuh use undead much :P
    Orks rule!

I for one don't think its wise to post your strat. any how undead sux HUMAN all the way baby. i think i am gonna switch to orcs but now i have bio strat i may can finally beat him her is so gay with those undead $#%$ers