After a long night of doing this I thought i best to write this document for you guys.

A few things you should know about configuring replication in SQL:

Publisher
The Publisher is a server that makes data available for replication to other servers. In addition to being the server where you specify which data is to be replicated, the Publisher also detects which data has changed and maintains information about all publications at that site.

Distributor
The Distributor is a server that contains the distribution database and stores meta data, history data, and/or transactions. The Distributor can be a separate server from the Publisher (remote Distributor), or it can be the same server as the Publisher (local Distributor).

Subscribers
Subscribers are servers that receive replicated data. Subscribers subscribe to publications, not to individual articles within a publication, and they subscribe only to the publications that they need
Information Source: MSDN

Snapshot Replication or Transactional Replication and Merge Replication are the types of replications avaliable on SQL.

Note: I used the Trtransactional Replication
There were tables in the database that had foriegn keys and relationships, if you are doing a similar replication you will get a message like this:

Because this publication does not allow updatable subscriptions, when IDENTITY columns are transferred to the Subscriber, the IDENTITY property will not be transferred. (For example, a column defined as INT IDENTITY at the Publisher will be defined as INT at the Subscriber.)

If you want the IDENTITY property transferred to the subscription table, you must do the following:

» Create the subscription table manually using the IDENTITY property and the NOT FOR REPLICATION option. You can have SQL Server execute a custom script to perform this action before the snapshot is applied. To specify a custom script, create the publication, create the script, and enter the script name on the Snapshot tab of the publication properties.

» Set the name conflicts article property so that SQL Server does not drop an existing table when applying the snapshot at the Subscriber. This property is on the Snapshot tab of article properties.

The following published tables contain IDENTITY columns:

[dbo].[TABLE_NAME1]
   [dbo].[TABLE_NAME2]
   [dbo].[TABLE_NAME3]
   [dbo].[TABLE_NAME1]
You can use DTS or Generate a SQL script that will have the keys. BUT you must go through the table dedsign of the table which carry the keys and set to NOT FOR REPLICATION.

Also on the PROPERTIES of the table you must clear the check box of contrtaint relationship which can be found on the RELATIONSHIP tab.

Then, Yep Good To Go!

If you don't get through you can call me @ 798 3070 and we can discuss my consultation fee. ;D