Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: RTS vs FPS...Which do you prefer and why?

Default Re:RTS vs FPS...Which do you prefer and why?

I notice that a lot of persons feel, smell, taste and bla bla bla a LAN tournament coming on. FINE.

I hope that these are not all BARK AND NO BITE.

Plans are on the way for the next LAN party, so you guy get prepared.

I know the that the Techies here in the West play a game or two together sometimes on the weekend. I hope that you are all ready.

Nastro.

[quote author=Nastro link=board=11;threadid=1704;start=30#msg18013 date=1063788575]
    I notice that a lot of persons feel, smell, taste and bla bla bla a LAN tournament coming on. FINE.

I hope that these are not all BARK AND NO BITE.

Plans are on the way for the next LAN party, so you guy get prepared.

I know the that the Techies here in the West play a game or two together sometimes on the weekend. I hope that you are all ready.

Nastro.
    [/quote]As long as the location will be in Kingston, Portmore, Spanish Town I have no problems in participating. But mi nuh really inna the country run ting...

Spanish Town is preferred alot alot alot ;D ;D much easier for me to reach that way.

Iam a RTS or RPG guy myself. lov the idea of launching a sneek attack with my army, one from the left one from the right ;D sweet! Gernerals is ok, but my fav is Age of empires, all versions pretty much. ther was this time i actually "enslaved" one of my opponents online. he was about to be defeated by me and my ally, so I made a deal with him and gave him ...a lot of plan to recop ;D, mean time my ally was asking me where he was...make a long story short, the guy i harboured built up his army, and I turned on my ally ;D it was nice! he did'nt know what hit him!...i know i know its kinda at not nice thing to do but hey.,...

role playing games now...they really have to hold my interest, like this game i got a few years ago, betrayal at krondor, by todays standards the graphics is pittyfull but I actually like the game play. new ones like Never winter nights, a bit slow for my taste, have'nt really got my hands on much more RPGs.

One thing I have'nt heard in here is one mention of Similation games!! > like flight similator etc. Will my fav is Mech Warrior ;D
    To show u how much I love this game this is what I have:

Mechwarrior 2 Mercineries
    Mechwarrior 2 Mercineries Titanium edit.
    Mechwarrior 2 31st centry combat
    Mechwarrior 2 Ghost barers legasy
    Mechwarrior 3
    Mechwarrior 4 vengnce
    Mechwarrior 4 Black knight
    Mechwarrior 4 Mercineries
    And the inner Sphare mech Pack

I also have Mech commander 1 and 2
    any of yous peeps can face me in a mech be sure to bring spare parts ;D

Why is it that the Mobay peeps always have to be the ones making the long trips sah!!!?

Is it that we don't have nothing better to do or supn :
    I hope that you guys from the south end gonna be making trips in the future to the Lanothons. The more the merrier.

so you're telling me nobody here rates Ages of the Empire??????????

RPG's rule...