Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: World Best Movie and Worst, why not, nothing else to do

Default Re:World Best Movie and Worst, why not, nothing else to do

did u seriously list dogma as a "dunce " movie ?

my yute are you dunce dat movie hype outta dis world ... come on ho wfunny must a movie be fo rppl here to like it .... di 13th disciple was black and dem kick him out.

just watch di movie again i pormise if u watch it in a good mood u'll love it ... or ur weird

[quote author=death_knight link=board=29;threadid=1655;start=45#msg38427 date=1085308004]

HELLBOY get up hellboy take a bow, for being the stupidest thing ever made
    [/quote]

truer words have never been spoken. i feel sorry for the people who actually paid to see that ....(let me not say). THEY SHOULD ASK FOR A REFUND.

[quote author=Cler1c link=board=29;threadid=1655;start=45#msg40367 date=1086559882]
    did u seriously list dogma as a "dunce " movie ?

my yute are you dunce dat movie hype outta dis world ... come on ho wfunny must a movie be fo rppl here to like it .... di 13th disciple was black and dem kick him out.

just watch di movie again i pormise if u watch it in a good mood u'll love it ... or ur weird
    [/quote]

I really liked Dogma. Censorable dialogue and unneccessary killing aside, it was very funny and quite entertaining. Jay and Silent Bob, what an excellent pair! ;D

What I liked about it was the Biblical talk. Excellently done!

yeah but you gotta tell the truth some things about the movie was just lame, it was funny movie but it still make my list of dum movies that weren't necessarry

[quote author=death_knight link=board=29;threadid=1655;start=45#msg40931 date=1086783641]
    yeah but you gotta tell the truth some things about the movie was just lame, it was funny movie but it still make my list of dum movies that weren't necessarry
    [/quote]

explain wasnt necessary ....

i think all things that have manifested are necessary whether we would like to believe it or not ... even kung pow did have its purpose ... though i personally liked that humor i think its a blueprint of wats not to be done with a studios budget.

in the end i think u should rewatch dogma ... i promise again u'll like it