Thread: Bet on Soldier

Default Bet on Soldier

Money used to be the root of all evil…now it is the root of all survival…

For eighty years war has been raging and has now become the only focus of the human race. Everybody either fights or works somewhere in the war machinery. Fighting isn’t just about staying alive anymore, it is about making money. Federations with open control over governments created Bet On Soldier, a TV show where soldiers fight to entertain the masses and to generate profits.

This is where you come in. As Nolan Daneworth your past is a blur. Brief glimpses of fights and battles seem like remnants of past dreams. The dreams turn to nightmares when you discover your fiancée brutally murdered. The only links to the murder are the Bet on Soldier champions “The Boryenkas Brothers.”

Desperate for revenge and the truth, you enrol in the Bet on Soldier tournament and head for an inevitable clash with these brutal B.O.S champions.

It’s not going to be easy – you can bet your life on it.

http://www.betonsoldier.com/index2.php
    "Babylon Ah Listen From Oh so Far"

downloaded the demo the day it came out and i i liked it so much theat i should be buying it and some other stuff by the end of the month, the demo didn't have online multiplayer but i think that where the fun will be.

Cool

Sounds interesting, like the non linear story idea,multiple endings, so its a fps right?
    Graphics looks pretty cool too
    Guess i'll dl it when i get y new parts and use it as a test run
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos