Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TechJamaica is GREAT!!

Techja just provides the medium through which you can do a little business. The money collection part and item distribution i think, is conducted through mutual agreement between buyer and seller.

well aldayne, thanks..thought there was more to the buying and selling being offered by techjamaica, interms of medium other than the forums and stuff...

We walk by Faith, not by Sight.

Ok.. Tech Ja is good, best thing since slice bread.. Gonna break the sequence thouught... Y ? cause u have the good and the bad.. what am i talking about ? the ppl who are here just to make a fool of themselves and just wait 4 someone to make a mistake to jump on them.. any way what can I say. WORLD'S NOT A PERFECT PLACE.. that's my 2cents

2 cents? that seems to be at least 80cents. :P
    well its true what u said man, and it applies to all forums.
    Do not live your life in fear, 'cuz if you do, you will never live your life.

I must say, without techjamaica i would still be in darknes with the latest technology. Keep up the good work TJ.

Quote Originally Posted by king_d
    Ok.. Tech Ja is good, best thing since slice bread.. Gonna break the sequence thouught... Y ? cause u have the good and the bad.. what am i talking about ? the ppl who are here just to make a fool of themselves and just wait 4 someone to make a mistake to jump on them.. any way what can I say. WORLD'S NOT A PERFECT PLACE.. that's my 2cents
    LOLlol
    True words, I think that's what makes TJ what it is, (in a good way).

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by wonderer
    I must say, without techjamaica i would still be in darknes with the latest technology. Keep up the good work TJ.

i agree with you, never thought i would find myself in forums, thats just not me, but techja must get all the credits......they have attracted the most interllectual educated individuals in our society sharing their views on technology these days, educating the young and budding mind which is found to be yet a marvelous idea.

I must commend, this site has helped me in many ways in the light of technology. These members (most of them) are always willing to lend a helping hand and feedbacks on certian issues.

Let me say, i am really pleased at this movement, its deserves all credits....

And Chris,...................... big up urself
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; May 16, 2006 at 11:21 PM. Reason: fixed quote tag

I agree with everyone here. Tech Jamaica is a great site. Proud to know that it is fully Jmaiacan. Support the people who thought up and built this site. Big up.

well, Techja is my homepage still and the ability to link with like minded people is great. whether gamer, hacker, tinkerer, programmer or jus user seeking knowledge, you can find a lead or a solution on here. the sales are also cool, but they are not as attractive as the community of shared interests, experience and information. yes, there are other jamaican forums.. lots of them. but i only bookmark one and constantly come back to it.
    techjamaica. so big up the techja man dem.
    Do nothing which is of no use.
    The Way is in Training.

Juckyjam Guest

Im glad some1 introduced me to the free text and the sales section otherwise i wonder if i wud av been here now...anyway big up yea its great and also big up to the admin and mods who work hard at trying to keep it up to standard

Coming to think of it...........i've never, since i have been here, take advantage of that free texting. Must give it a try