Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Xfire

Talking Xfire

All gamers, if u looking for competition(ut, cs, quake etc) a know a great program, xfire(something like hi5 mix wid msn) www.xfire.com if u already have it add me please (labak55), if u dont a really urge u to get it, u wont be dissapointed.

Really want a jamaica game linkup.

P.S. I FEEL IM THE WICKEDEST THING IN UT 'AND' CS1.6, NEONE FEEL OTHERWISE, I WILL DEFEND IT!!!!(or try
    Last edited by -=KzR.Erasor=-; Sep 20, 2005 at 06:47 PM.

Nice to have you here on Techjamaica.

We are very well aware of xfire....
    Here are some some names for Jamaicans that are using Xfire that you can add...<--Click Here-->

oh... and regarding your skills, we will be happy to see you try and sturt it on our Jamaican server
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

O FO REAL, zeen thnx dude, finally a can really link up some jamaicans, o and 1 more thing, a really would like to know how many ppl play GuildWars, as far as a can see almost everybody play WoW(I HATE THE GAME) but a cant seem to find 1 man that play GW. I feel it wudda nice to have a GW guild so wi can kik out teet, but please correct me if im too late again

Quote Originally Posted by -=KzR.Erasor=-
    P.S. I FEEL IM THE WICKEDEST THING IN UT 'AND' CS1.6, NEONE FEEL OTHERWISE, I WILL DEFEND IT!!!!(or try
    Prove it on the jagamers server (72.9.299.100:27016)
    Last edited by icuucme; Sep 20, 2005 at 07:30 PM.
    The views expressed in the above post are not neccesarily the views of icuucme.

Now dig this, there can be only one #1 on the GAJ server. Make such statement again and I'll use u for target practice .
    Last edited by Ropy; Sep 21, 2005 at 11:47 PM.

I just dled and installed it so, ya'll can add me, my name is samurailos
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos

All gamers, if u looking for competition(ut, cs, quake etc) a know a great program, xfire(something like hi5 mix wid msn) www.xfire.com if u already have it add me please (labak55), if u dont a really urge u to get it, u wont be dissapointed.

Really want a jamaica game linkup.

Mi nah tell no lie. But dah yute yah terrible inna UT2K4! Is like him jus have a ting for fps (first person shooters). And last night I was playing cs 1.6 and he was in it and man him score or kills did high. But still I got in a few kills on him in UT and I'm the one that always break him killing spree. A lie FEAR?
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Hehe Pow, if neone in here play GW a REALLY want to start a Jamaican guild cuz a bere eediat guild i getting in and a want to kik out some teet, u see there is a money tourney now and the guild i currently in deh a bout 300 in di rankings.

So ne GW player that love pvp and have at least 2 chars already ascended link mi zeen, name is 'Tina Burna'(no gay ting)

Yeah youre good in UT2k4 ... gotta give you that. I have not seen your skillz in CS1.6 as yet though... maybe you can show tonight. The usual suspects should be on.
    Calm Like a BOMB

He was playing CS last nite...wasnt doing all that good, he claimed he was having connection probs
    The views expressed in the above post are not neccesarily the views of icuucme.