Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Gunz Online

gunz = bad idea, gunbound = good idea
    Notorios
    That Which Is Not Defined Is Infinitely Great
    Google The Search Engine Of The Gods

Ya idiot, gunz a tuff game, we jamaican player, well most of us just couldn't be arsed to step up to the lvl required to be competitive against players from diff regions.

So thats why korea,japan and U.S will always have better gamers than us.
    So dun be dissing gunz, its a good game, u prolly just not skill enuff to survive so u get annoyed.Though gunbound is a great game,more than likely favored over gunz but gunbound is fairly easy, so i can see why u rate it and biased against gunz.
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos

But los feisty, i was good at gunz neva said it was a bad game still, it jus annoying wen i keep gettin agent error. game was fun but the bag o errors annoyed the crap outta mi
    Notorios
    That Which Is Not Defined Is Infinitely Great
    Google The Search Engine Of The Gods

plus it bloud klarth free...feel free to edit
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

LOL. Well gunbound free to. But they are two different games that shouldn't be compared. Juss dat Gunbound will run aright most of the time with dial-up. (I guess). But Gunz as I said earlier have the agent error, even with our dsl. So run Gunbound for now. And si if yuh can beat mi Country Rank which is now 7th. Soon 6th. Juss need some more GP (well nuff). In about 3 weeks I should be there. As for Gunz, who knows. They might release a mod or something for it dat mek ppl wanna play it again.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

i felt bored earlier,
    DL the newest full install

this game is still good...... so far no more hacker , as far as i can see
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

umm this is the normal gunz ijji gunz is the newer one nastro so if u guyz have it im lvl 23 just link me on xfire mafiakidd
    The Mission is not complete until i get there
    Mafia.Inc®

Yeah, I finally pick it back up yesterday and thought they'd transfer my account info to the game server. Turns out my account was still active yes, but my old character wasn't there .

No biggie still, I have to start as a noob again, only this time a super noob . Got to lvl 8 and on my way to lvl 9 .
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow