Thread: Getting BSoD with error that a driver is not installed properly

Default Getting BSoD with error that a driver is not installed properly

I don't know what else to do. I am forever getting a blue screen with an error message that a driver is not installed properly, up until today i am unbale to find that missing driver, from what i know all drivers and hardware are installed and working properly. I have been have this problem since i bought the computer i have sent it back and they have "fixed" it. I don't know what else to do.

what is the name of the driver that they say is missing?

if you are running xp, then turn of the switch that allows your computer to reboot on error....

start...my computer..right click..properties..advanced tab..settings..system failure...uncheck all three check boxes....

Quote Originally Posted by deakie
    if you are running xp, then turn of the switch that allows your computer to reboot on error....

start...my computer..right click..properties..advanced tab..settings..system failure...uncheck all three check boxes....
    Ok i did that what if the system fails again what is going to happen, what shud i do? and akoo i'm not sure which driver it is i'll have to check and see

Got another error,

A Problem has been detected and your computer has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

then they tell me the steps to take, which doesn't work, then the gave me these things at the bottom.

HSF_DP.sys- Address F7cc6c7e
    base at F7c1800