Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: flava's of vista to come....

lol....just giwi di new ting nuh.....hehehe

I wonder what goes through the back of the mind of the people that come up with these marketing schemes.

I'm not hyped about vista in any way because the system requirements that I am hearing are way out of my reach.
    He who hesitates, dies.

well i think i can maybe scrape up to the minimum requirements,anthything to getta ridda xp as i said before,xp interface lame and boring*yawns*
    Dude, Aren't the "good things that come to those who wait" just the leftovers from the people who got them first.

why dont you stick style xp on it....then you can have a variety of themes

Inotice nobody asking the price. I dont know about u guys but I think ultimate is gonna be pricey and I am sure most people hoping for the illegal version. Good luck with that cause I am sure u wont get updates if any.
    ........After all this talk, at nights we still Click "Start" to "Shutdown" and still own a Digicel phone.

lol...true word mitch....

MiTcHiE live by this rule: There is always a way to get around everything.
    He who hesitates, dies.

Yes but thats not the point. I will buy the os as I always do. I can live and know that if they raided my house the OS is legal. I can get all updates and supports, no worries.

If u install an OS using an illegal key u will be breaking many lawsand depriving urself of crucial updates. Securing an OS has changed from when xp was designed.

Xp was designed for User Interface - looks basically. Vista is built on Secuirty first.

Good luck with those who try to beat it though. Most of those who try will fail and most people cant afford to buy the hardware required to run this OS comfortably. So in any event many people cant run the os on their current setup.
    ........After all this talk, at nights we still Click "Start" to "Shutdown" and still own a Digicel phone.

Quote Originally Posted by deakie
    why dont you stick style xp on it....then you can have a variety of themes
    well deakie style xp really cant cut it for me,*yawns* vista just seems like a whole different os,wait...........a minute.............IT IS.
    Last edited by Kwapster; Sep 17, 2005 at 01:03 PM.
    Dude, Aren't the "good things that come to those who wait" just the leftovers from the people who got them first.

well according to bill gates it will be the cheapest MS OS, their well be 4 home versions of vista.Am thinking the beginners version well be pretty cheap
    Last edited by kenroy112; Sep 17, 2005 at 01:06 PM.