Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: flava's of vista to come....

how about micro****... nah, that's too good. the thing is microsoft is indirectly helping the hardware industry with the new OS's and everything... but IMHO they should design operating systems that are less dependent on the high end hardware and leave that to individual software applications. So if I want to edit movies then that should determine the next processor that I get and the amount of RAM that I need.
    He who hesitates, dies.

one of the best editing os platforms apart from raw unix is win 2000.....
    absolutely atble with a lot of the softy's i have used.....xp is okay but sometimes falls over because of the devices....
    also, another problem that microsot has is the need for programs to call home....doesnt help when rendering out stuff.....

well just heard from a reasonable source (still need backing up) is that vista ult (ultimate edition) will not load if the requirements are not met! freaks me out just thinking about it. Sometimes i wonder if microsoft is really using a marketing strategy with hardware makers, because if vista buss msi and gigabyte get rich Starrrr!!!!

Well it looks like I will have to up that memory from 256mb now to 3gig, processor from 1.8 to 3.4 and that video card to well 1 gig when it comes out.
    Vision without Mission is Daydreaming!