Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PHONE AND COMPUTER hackers link up!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by megiddo
    oh really, well think about it, ive seen digicel employees with phones that have unlimited calling minutes to other digicel phones. if those setting could be ported to your own sim card (or one bought on the street downtown for 5 bills) then you have free calls. as to how they get that status, i dunno. neway first rule of hacking is to not talk about it to everyone if you are serious, so therefore the person who started this thread is either a joker or trying to lure in some young jamaican script kiddie into giving up his identity. heck maybe hes even trying to attract people to then attack them.
    Who told u that sim cards can be cloned? These sims are treated as Diamonds and are heavily monitored.

Also the technology involved in duplicating a sim far outweighs the profit one would make by making calls.
    Last edited by MiTcHiE; Sep 17, 2005 at 07:49 AM.
    ........After all this talk, at nights we still Click "Start" to "Shutdown" and still own a Digicel phone.

but can be cloned right?
    SMART PHONE: Note 2 (N7100) [B] Ps all Pics are taken with the phone in my sig.....

Quote Originally Posted by willy
    but can be cloned right?
    Yes but extremely expensive - Look at it this way, the technology needed to clone a sim is hard to find and extremely expensive. For someone to undertake this the cost could run maybe into a mil. Its not worth it for one sim card to make free calls. Spend 1mil to make maybe 30 thousand dollars worth of calls, with the risk of the Fraud department finding out long before u even get 5 gran worth of calls.

As I said - not worth it.
    Last edited by MiTcHiE; Sep 17, 2005 at 09:17 AM.
    ........After all this talk, at nights we still Click "Start" to "Shutdown" and still own a Digicel phone.

thanx mitchie, i hope errone understands this Hacksto free calls by cloning sims not worth it .
    SMART PHONE: Note 2 (N7100) [B] Ps all Pics are taken with the phone in my sig.....

Deaks......what I can do is to set up a box that we can teach a little security to, along with the appropriate security measures or prevention.

For most people security prevention ends at a virus scanner and firewall which in itself is nothing at all.

What say you?
    i understand what you are saying but it doesnt work......most will try to utilise lil scrpts and jack hammer proggies with the intention of trying to learn for other things.
    unfortunately, they will jackhammer the wrong box elsewhere and wind up being prosecuted.
    i just dont believe in promoting the growth of skillz that dont lead anywhere except to the next known exploit.
    they are better off learning to build more effective defenses and that generally means locking up the shop tight and learning how to free holes as and when needed....

has anyone read the thread as issued by BCK?
    isnt this one of the things the refered article illustrates...
    that learning the art of hacking is just something that seems cool but really isnt worth it now....
    http://www.techjamaica.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=14892

we need our young minds to concentrate on how to develop good networks and fast ones with proven security...
    who would want to hire a hacker except a crook....

i also noticed the lil runaway chit chat about the sim cards....dont tink seh me naw notice it i nuh....bout buy wah sim an clone it.....psssfffftttt......
    weh me delete button deh...

Blah!, Blah! Blah! the creator of this thread is me and i was just trying to see what yuall would say and apparantly i saw it.Well i did'nt really believe they would link up but (phreaking)if yuall didnt give the definition i would probably drop my laptop.WELL i don't think you should call hacking illlegal lets just call it dangerous fun,and i was mainly thinking about cellphones.CHAO!POGI-2NR ur rite

Quote Originally Posted by MiTcHiE
    Who told u that sim cards can be cloned? These sims are treated as Diamonds and are heavily monitored.

Also the technology involved in duplicating a sim far outweighs the profit one would make by making calls.
    i dont know where you being living in the past 4 years but i personally know of simcard cloning and its damned cheap to do it dont cost millions just a few
    ics and a little know how,truss me ,
    PS and those of you who are pming me stop it cause i dont eaven know you
    and i dont hack phones and even if i did i would not do it for you or any one else,cause its illegal get my drift
    We Cant All Be Perfect So Just Accept Me
    For What I Am.And Oh Dont Mind My Spelling It's Being That Way All My Life:

Quote Originally Posted by lorettagbr
    i dont know where you being living in the past 4 years but i personally know of simcard cloning and its damned cheap to do it dont cost millions just a few
    ics and a little know how,truss me ,
    PS and those of you who are pming me stop it cause i dont eaven know you
    and i dont hack phones and even if i did i would not do it for you or any one else,cause its illegal get my drift
    I can give u my number and u ask them to clone my number and run up my cel bill. If u are up for the challenge let me know.

starry heavens above and the moral law within
    Open source!
    dmitridawkins.com

Quote Originally Posted by MiTcHiE
    I can give u my number and u ask them to clone my number and run up my cel bill. If u are up for the challenge let me know.
    LOL:for some reason you always try to make me look like a fool, hehe but you hold what you hold and i hold what i hold, that way you are none the wiser, keep your challange for another time and another place and another person,i am not into childish games ,i leave those to school children,because if you think that just giving someone your phone number it can be cloned you are not as intellegent as i used to think you were ,dont take this as a dig at you but you surprise me with your comment i expected more of you,
    think about it if thats was all dont you think a lot of people would have their phone number cloned my friend its not as simple as that,please do some thinking b4 commenting ,i am surprised at you i realy am
    We Cant All Be Perfect So Just Accept Me
    For What I Am.And Oh Dont Mind My Spelling It's Being That Way All My Life: